APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I asked earlier in the thread but I can't find my post. I was wondering what kind of fit is like Levi 501's? I usually wear pants a bit on the looser side, but I bought a pair of 501's in 33x32 that I really like the fit of. Any idea which APC would be like this? Rescues or New Standards?

There are seriously about a million pics in this thread and others with people wearing APC NSs. All of them sized down 2 or 3. It's easier to see how they fit then to just get it in words.

People cold soak to get rid of factory starch and lift the looser dirt. Dry clean is perhaps a more thorough clean.

thanks for the reply. Also, if i should do a cold soak or dry clean, should i expect to lose a lot of color/shine from the jeans ? or does it depend on how long i do it ?

thanks for the reply. Also, if i should do a cold soak or dry clean, should i expect to lose a lot of color/shine from the jeans ? or does it depend on how long i do it ?

NO NEDE TO SOKKE YOU DUMB FUCCS

So you don't have to soak unless its japanese denims? I thought the prupose of soaking is to get off the starch and get some length shrinkage... but I don't know I soaked all my raw jeans.

instead of POSTING 185 TIMES, READ THIS THREAD FROM BEGINNING TO END

Cross post from the Evolution thread

These are APC New Cures @ 3 Months. Soaked Twice. I wonder what they would have looked like if I didn't soak em... 2nd soak was totally accidental though but I'm not complaining.. Just wondering... I actually loved them more after the soaks :-) Anyway, These have a long way to go.

1333583030_2b2004f810_o.jpg

1332696361_379238a8b4_o.jpg

1332696667_38a72e87ee_o.png

I have a little question here. I read everyday that APC's stretch a lot. My gf has 1 week of wear on her APC Hipsters size 26, they're still a bit tight on the waist but I don't think she would like those if they'd take 2 size ! Should she wear a belt ? Thanks in advance ;) !

(First Post!!) I just got some NS almost two weeks ago, and sized down two(27's, my natural waist is 29). They were pretty damn tight at first but now they've stretched out the perfect amount. I'm gonna post pics, I jsut have to figure out how to make pictures from photobooth on a mac the right size to put on this forum.

Got my APC resuces in today. Jesus chirst they're not kidding about the whole 34 length, they are HUGE on me. Is it even worth it to get them hemmed? Because at this point idk how I feel about the cuff folded up like it is now, and they are way too long, like 3 or 4 inches.

Also, the waist. They're too big. They fit well all along my legs, but the waist is pretty big, I could down one size. Now I know they stretch, but won't they really only stretch at the waist if I'm wearing them tight at the waist? I mean right now all along my body they fit a bit tight, i'm assuming they'll stretch along the thigh a legs a bit. But the waist is a bit big, about a 36 1/2" and I'm a 35" even. I think I'm going to send them back to the Denim Bar and wait for them to get in some 32 Rescues.

Here are some pics, nothing exciting, and I'm using my shitttty 2MP camera phone indoors which makes it twice as bad.

dsc00192mediumlx8.jpg

dsc00193mediumuf7.jpg

dsc00193mediumuf7.86b9a681c9.jpg

dsc00196mediumwe2.jpg

dsc00197mediumme5.jpg

dsc00198mediumje0.jpg

P.S. I know I'm hot shirtless . Believe it or not I just got home from soccer practice, had to shower before putting on the jeans because I wasn't sure if I would return them or not.