APC denim

Geowu

you obviously didn't read when i said that i manually stretched them out and i don't feel like wearing my jeans to a point where they crush legs. If you like em like that, that's all you homie. you do you. i'll do me.

me do me? thehell, you arent even doing you. you said you are a loose jeans guy but you bought slim jeans. good job

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me do me? thehell, you arent even doing you. you said you are a loose jeans guy but you bought slim jeans. good job

You also obviously didn't read when i said i bought some nudies that do fit the way i like afterwards. I made a mistake on the sizing but it's all good now. :P I don't get why you're trying to give me a hard time anyways. Do you just pick a random person to try and piss off?

Get off my jock. Your orientation is seriously in question.

Just move along dude and stop trying to start e-drama.

Guest soleFLY

for the avg height people like 5'6-5'9, how is the stacking? is it too much? do u guys cuff? cause i dont really like to cuff and i hope rescues wont be ridiculously long

You can hem jeans, you know.

I'd hardly consider hemming a pair of jeans tailoring that requires trust. Anyone who owns a sewing machine could do it easily. Unless you're tall and slender, a ton of stacking usually doesn't look that great. I don't really understand why a pair of unhemmed jeans are cooler/more pure than hemmed jeans, but whatever. I feel bad for people asking for advice in this thread now with limited denim experience giving it out. Not that everyone here with under 100 posts isn't experienced or know what they're talking about, but being around apcs and different brands of jeans for awhile helps out a lot.

Like, when the hawk says he's 5'7 and the stacking looks fine, what does that mean and why does soefly feel satisfied? How do we know both people enjoy the same aesthetic? Most of the APC NSs i see on people don't look very good. It seems that the people buy them because they're cheaper, forum approved and easily found, but the fit doesn't work on everyone. Also, some people size down too much when they should just get cures and not size down as much, because the excessive stretching from sizing down 3-4 sometimes makes the jeans look weird after a month or two. Also, some people don't trust the stretching and only size down 1 and it looks a bit off on them. In addition, others refuse to hem their 36"inseams when they're naturally a 30"inseam and a lot of times it looks really sloppy as opposed to chic and fashionable like the skinny 6'2 dior models. Whatever people want to do though.

Guest soleFLY

hmm ^ u raise a good point as to how my satisfaction of stacking may differ with hawk...perhaps is cause that is the only response i received?...whatever the case i guess ill just find out when my apc come in the mail.. :X

hmm ^ u raise a good point as to how my satisfaction of stacking may differ with hawk...perhaps is cause that is the only response i received?...whatever the case i guess ill just find out when my apc come in the mail.. :X

When I first got them:

APCNS001.jpg

Now (About 2.5-3 months or so):

stacking.jpg

Guest soleFLY

stacking is a little too much than what i desire, but it isnt THAT bad.

thanks for postin pics hawk.. btw wut size are those? are they new standards?

stacking is a little too much than what i desire, but it isnt THAT bad.

thanks for postin pics hawk.. btw wut size are those? are they new standards?

New Standards size 27... I'll try and get some better full picture shots uncuffed. The bottom has softened up so its much less stiff than the first pic.

thehawk ^ those have loosened up alot. whats your normal waist size?

My normal waist size is a 30, but when I buy a pair of Japanese repros or the like, I am probably going to go with a 29 according to the measurements and accounting for stretch. I tried on a pair of 26 old cures, they were way too tight, so I opted for a 27 new standard, which was tight (hard to sit, etc.) but I didn't have to walk around with the top button undone or anything.

after all my talking about soaking/washing and question about bronners, i still have not picked up a bottle. shame.

i figured i'll be wearing my NS unwashed for the next two months before the 660s are received :)

My waist measures 32" and I've been wearing size 28 New Standards this past month. They were skin tight and difficult to button at first but now they fit quite nice. I ride my bike five miles a day to and from work so they're breaking in quickly.

My waist measures 32" and I've been wearing size 28 New Standards this past month. They were skin tight and difficult to button at first but now they fit quite nice. I ride my bike five miles a day to and from work so they're breaking in quickly.

got a pic with them on? the ones i bought are also 4" below my auctual waist size.