APC denim

Geowu

Do the New Standards (or I suppose APCs in general) bleed more/less than other raw jeans? I have way too much light-colored upholstery in my house to risk the wrath of the wifey.

The impression I got from around is that they tend to bleed easily. I have a white bag that's definitely picked up some of it.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just rock a cuff in the house, and also sit on a blanket or something. that's what i do and my white carpets are still good( well kinda good, my dog and cat fuck them up once in awhile)..I'm happy with the way my NS turned out but have moved on to tighter fits(dior 19cm, cheap monday). Anyway gonna get some New cures when denimbar restocks, something i can skate in and beat on and not worry about blowing out the crotch(see dior thread). Do most people get their same size with NS and NC? I'm a 29 in both my NS and my dior, so i think i should be alset just wanna make sure never tried a pair on...Also any other US online stores that have them in stock?

Depends what size really. I have my NS 3 sizes down, and my NC 2 sizes down though I couldve fit easily 3 sizes down - but my taste doesn't side with super tight denim. Depends how you want to wear it.

Ocean method is basically going into the ocean with the jeans then drying them on the sand and then rinsing it with FRESH water and air dry it. It's on the APC site under washing recipes or something like that.;)

worker oppression and all that

Use 1/4 cup of dr bronners throw 'em in a washer and call it good. When you're buying dr bronners get a bar of the peppermint and use it in the shower, it the tingle in worth the trouble of finding it.

nah ken, rock tha tea tree soap, from Dr. Bronners I use that stuff for everything. Ive found that by using woolite black your jeans hold onto more color than with other detergents.

Do you guys think i sized down too much on my apc ns? I wore them for about a week and a half and the previous owner wore the jeans for about a month. The crotch is still tight but the thighs and waist fits pretty good. Should i wear them longer or size up 1? I sized down 3, from a 29 to a 26.

Do you guys think i sized down too much on my apc ns? I wore them for about a week and a half and the previous owner wore the jeans for about a month. The crotch is still tight but the thighs and waist fits pretty good. Should i wear them longer or size up 1? I sized down 3, from a 29 to a 26.

we'll need a pic to give helpful answers.