APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i remember correctly, they just restocked. also, fos5 is now part of context clothing. pretty nifty.

Both sites say out of stock. *shrug*

Please don't cringe with my, I expect repetative question.

I have been a fan of APC clothes for over ten years, but I've never had a pair of their

jeans... Until now. For years I've worn raw Lee Riders, until they were revamped & remarketed. Then I went for japanese raw Lee Riders. I wear a 32 in Riders which are a little on the baggy side. I wanted some narrower jeans for a change, so I got some New Standards in a 31... I generally wash my Lee's cold once to shrink & then hardly ever wash. I wear them every day. So to the simple question. They are long... How much will they shrink in the leg after washing? Should I have them taken up before or after?

Please forgive this first post, I'm not forum savvy...

for someone whos looking for a semi slim fit thats in between a nudie slim jim and regular ralf, whats a good cut to get? hipster, new standard? im looking to buy from denimbar.

well leg fit wise probably the hipster, but your short and curlies will be showing with hipsters.

So I got my 28 APC Rescues in. They couldn't possibly fit any better. Just plain out fucking perfection. I can't wait to wear them in. For reference, I wear a size 30x32 Nudie RRDS, which fit decently tight at the beginning, now they fit just perfect. And I'm lacking a digi right now, sorry for no pics. I'll try to get some..

thanks joey. nope, no big leather wallet for me. no $$$ for one at the moment.

the wallet i use is from www.poketo.com, which i carry in my front pocket (as you can see in my right front pocket)

and that's no skoal. it's a tin can to hold my lactaid ultra. :)

dammalex, yes i sleep in them. haha. only time they're off is when i'm showering and when i have to change for school. and the mini combs below my knees is because i had my pants rolled up while sitting cross-legged in front of my computer as i am doing so right now. :)

it's gross when i wash my hands and dry them on my pants 'cause my hands smell all starchy and get kind of sticky. but i told my self i won't soak till at least 4 months! i really wanna try that beach water wash...

and that's no skoal. it's a tin can to hold my lactaid ultra. :)

HA! I've seen lots of people with dip circles in their pockets. Is there just a high number of people that wear jeans and dip or is it a wear style and they don't dip or do a lot of people dip in general? One wonders.

I personally do not keep my tobacco in my back pocket because the 'practer told me it would make my back crooked. Which is why you won't see a wallet mark in my pocket either.

Next up...my life story.

They were my first pair, I fucked up. The smallest Azalea had back then was 28, so I went with a 28. I would get a 26 in retrospect. My brother is wearing them in the picture.

And here I was going to ask how tight they were when you first got them because they look pretty fit there, after many washes, which means they were eye-poppers when you first got them. You're smaller than your bro, I assume?

HA! I've seen lots of people with dip circles in their pockets. Is there just a high number of people that wear jeans and dip or is it a wear style and they don't dip or do a lot of people dip in general? One wonders.

I personally do not keep my tobacco in my back pocket because the 'practer told me it would make my back crooked. Which is why you won't see a wallet mark in my pocket either.

Next up...my life story.

well, i happen to carry my ds lite in my other pocket right now, so i'm pretty balanced :)

what exactly is the APC ocean method?

i always thought for an ocean dip, you ran in soaked a little while and then dried them off with sand.

but people keep talking about the APC method.is there a diffference?

Did I size down too much if I can't get AT LEAST the first button to close/can't move the zipper one bit? Or will it stretch out a bit over time? I'm talking about APC NS BTW.

lol i think that's too much. don't people usually size down so they can't get at least the top button done?

what exactly is the APC ocean method?

i always thought for an ocean dip, you ran in soaked a little while and then dried them off with sand.

but people keep talking about the APC method.is there a diffference?

i think it's the same, but in the apc one it says to get in the water, get out, rub with dry sand, rinse in clean water and repeat? eh, i guess it's the same thing.

Do the New Standards (or I suppose APCs in general) bleed more/less than other raw jeans? I have way too much light-colored upholstery in my house to risk the wrath of the wifey.

Just rock a cuff in the house, and also sit on a blanket or something. that's what i do and my white carpets are still good( well kinda good, my dog and cat fuck them up once in awhile)..I'm happy with the way my NS turned out but have moved on to tighter fits(dior 19cm, cheap monday). Anyway gonna get some New cures when denimbar restocks, something i can skate in and beat on and not worry about blowing out the crotch(see dior thread). Do most people get their same size with NS and NC? I'm a 29 in both my NS and my dior, so i think i should be alset just wanna make sure never tried a pair on...Also any other US online stores that have them in stock?

Just rock a cuff in the house, and also sit on a blanket or something. that's what i do and my white carpets are still good( well kinda good, my dog and cat fuck them up once in awhile)..I'm happy with the way my NS turned out but have moved on to tighter fits(dior 19cm, cheap monday)

Cheers!

i'm pretty sure if you go back a few pages, your question has already been answered, hero :)

I DiD a SeARCh aNd ThErE isNt EvN a SiNGle tHrEaD oN ApCs........