APC denim

Geowu

They are definitely womens. The size of the fly is only like a 1/4" shorter than my 28 NEw Cures, the buttons are just spaced out more.

They do seem a bit looser on me in the waist thighs and hips than I thought they would be though, I couldn't even do the top couple buttons on the 28s up when I got them and had to seriously stretch them to even wear comfortably, and they are still really tight in the thigh after like 8 months.

Does anyone know if the cut in the thighs and hips is a bit larger on the womens jeans?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my NCs didn't stretch at the legs much (or at all)

Any thought about the NSs in corduroy and cashmere denim (sizing, would they stretch like the denim etc) from new season, or does it require a separate thread...?

they will stretch if they initially fit you very tight, like skin tight. But if they're just right and the denim doesnt really expand as your muscles work then youre fine they wont stretch. Well that is where your calves are at. But my NCs have stretched sooo much on the thighs. I guess that happens when you sit down.

they will stretch if they initially fit you very tight, like skin tight. But if they're just right and the denim doesnt really expand as your muscles work then youre fine they wont stretch. Well that is where your calves are at. But my NCs have stretched sooo much on the thighs. I guess that happens when you sit down.

They're not skintight on me. I'm skinny as fuck, so I guess I'm all good then. Though I have to sit a lot at my job, but it would be crazy if I can't sit because of my jeans.

They're not skintight on me. I'm skinny as fuck, so I guess I'm all good then. Though I have to sit a lot at my job, but it would be crazy if I can't sit because of my jeans.

Yeah me too. I'm skinny as fark.

I mean, cmon of course when you sit down your thighs would rest on the seat and would expand.. though mine weren't exactly skin tight in that region, they still stretched. Not unless your legs are like stick skinny and you actually don't have muscles on your thighs or something.

Yeah me too. I'm skinny as fark.

I mean, cmon of course when you sit down your thighs would rest on the seat and would expand.. though mine weren't exactly skin tight in that region, they still stretched. Not unless your legs are like stick skinny and you actually don't have muscles on your thighs or something.

Nah man, I'm not from Somalia.

7 months, started washing them every 3-4 weeks after month 5. No pics of the back, honeycombs weren't anything 'special'.

those are lookin great man!

i think its good to wash your jeans once a month or so after the first initial wash.

a lot of dry jeans end up getting busted and retired before they get optimal fade. and i think if you wash them often and get dirt and oil out of it the jeans will last longer.

i must have gone through this thread at least 5 times.

after the 4th time, i went on APC's website to order myself a pair of jeans.

my true waist size is 34 exactly.

i went for the size 30 APC NS

I always wear 30x30

gap & levi, both size 30.

i took the time to actually measure all my jeans before placing the order on APC's website.

my jeans all measure at least 33.5 at the waist and max out at 34.

i love the way 33.5 fits.

after reading the entire thread again, i see that many people people buy size 30's and regret getting them because they end up stretching as much as 35.

maybe i should have gone for a 28 or 29?

i can't stand pants that don't fit snug on my hips.

APC was very helpful in placing the order. I ordered the jeans this past Monday at around 2 PM. The jeans are scheduled to arrive next Monday.

maybe I should play it safe and just return them and get myself a size 28 or 29?

I say keep them. My waist measures 35.5", and I bought a 31 and they fit unreal now. I did order New Cures though. I think at any rate you'll be in good shape.

i must have gone through this thread at least 5 times.

after the 4th time, i went on APC's website to order myself a pair of jeans.

my true waist size is 34 exactly.

i went for the size 30 APC NS

I always wear 30x30

gap & levi, both size 30.

i took the time to actually measure all my jeans before placing the order on APC's website.

my jeans all measure at least 33.5 at the waist and max out at 34.

i love the way 33.5 fits.

after reading the entire thread again, i see that many people people buy size 30's and regret getting them because they end up stretching as much as 35.

maybe i should have gone for a 28 or 29?

i can't stand pants that don't fit snug on my hips.

APC was very helpful in placing the order. I ordered the jeans this past Monday at around 2 PM. The jeans are scheduled to arrive next Monday.

maybe I should play it safe and just return them and get myself a size 28 or 29?

all this streching talk has got me scared.

i order a 29 new standards but now im thinkin of gettin a 28

my waist measures 31 and lil bit you think i will be ok if i wear a belt with the 29 or should I get a 28?

so since im always too distracted to get my ass into the city (i was there yesterday and totally blew my time on h&m, stupid me), i'm thinking about just ordering some NC's. im a 35 natural waist, and i like my jeans to be fitted, but not ball crushingly tight. and i know APC's stretch like mofos, so how far should i go down.. 33? 32?

thanks for any advice you can throw my way.

oh yeah, and all the inseams are long right?

so since im always too distracted to get my ass into the city (i was there yesterday and totally blew my time on h&m, stupid me), i'm thinking about just ordering some NC's. im a 35 natural waist, and i like my jeans to be fitted, but not ball crushingly tight. and i know APC's stretch like mofos, so how far should i go down.. 33? 32?

thanks for any advice you can throw my way.

oh yeah, and all the inseams are long right?

i'd get new standards, 35 waist with new cures is going to look like a muffin top

negative. im thin. and my legs are skinny. i'd prefer to try them on, but i dunno if im gonna get a chance to get into the city before i go to europe later this summer, and i wanted to pick up a pair and wear them over there. im gonna be in france, so i may as well just buy them there? guess so.

all this streching talk has got me scared.

i order a 29 new standards but now im thinkin of gettin a 28

my waist measures 31 and lil bit you think i will be ok if i wear a belt with the 29 or should I get a 28?

before getting my NS, all my jeans measured between 30 and 31". i ordered my new standards in a 28 and i wear them with a belt, and they have stretched (and seem to have halted) at between 30-31".

so given that you're a little more than 31", i'd say 29 should be perfect if you wear it with a belt. i think most of the insane stretching stories come from people who don't use a belt, so as the jeans stretch they continue to sit lower and lower and since your hips get wider and wider, they'll continue to stretch, sit lower, stretch more etc...

with a belt it wouldn't be nearly as much of an issue. man this was a long response to a simple question.