APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i just picked up a pair of NS from the NYC store

i normallly wear a 30/29 but instead of a 28, i stuck with 29, the waist is a little loose, and its not the slimmest, but i feel comfortable, which i can live with, might get a pair in 28 in the future but oh well..

oh yeah got them hemmed at G.G. near canal street 12 bucks..

^ nice pickup. I sized down one on mine and I like the fit alot. I've been debating as well whether I will get another pair and size down 2 just to get a different look. I love my APC's though.... they just go with everything.

^ nice pickup. I sized down one on mine and I like the fit alot. I've been debating as well whether I will get another pair and size down 2 just to get a different look. I love my APC's though.... they just go with everything.

yeah thats what im thinking..i mean its only a 1 size difference, but theres a noticeable change in how it looks on me..so in the (near?) future ill probably pick up a pair in 28..

i will speak from experience and try to help some people here

i wear a size 29 (close to a 30 every once in a while) and since i was affraid my cures would be too skinny (and my parents making me return them because of this) i got a 29. Brand new they measured a size 30.

within three weeks they had stretched to a 33" waist. I soaked them in regular tap water and i tumble dryed them and the waist shrunk back to a 29.3".

if anybody is interested i can post my measure chart from before and after soak/dry

I wishmine fit me like that im 5'9 and i have a size 30 but they fit like a 32....they look great but dont fit like i wish they would i guess i got thinner or something...but anyways if anyone wantsthem i can let them go for 95 shipped...just pm me....and those look great by the way

-(@!@)

I'm 5'10", 143 lbs, true waist 32". Yea I'm really skinny... APC NS 29 cold soaked and stretched to increase length (they were 43.9", now they're 45.7". One day of wear. Fit seems to be ok?

They look great. Where are you measuring from to get 43.9/45.7? Stick with measuring the inner-seam of the leg up to the intersection of seams at the crotch...not that it matters for your own reference...just help everyone else on here know what you're talking about! :D

Guest Montreal

I hate asking this but I have no choice.

My Straight Sven Dry Selvage are a size 32. They have stretched as much as they will ever stretch and they fit me perfectly. What size do I need in APC Hipsters? 29? 30? Help!

dscf0625vi3.th.jpg

New Cures, 6 months, around 4 months of actual wear. 1 dry clean and I did a hot wash and hot dry to shrink the waist and thighs back down.

New Cures can look really good but I wish I got a pair of New Standards. The problem with these is the waist gets really big like girl jeans with huge hips but the calves are still too slim. I easily could've gone with a smaller size except the calves would've drove me crazy.

here are my new standards, after talking with a few people i thought it was best to get a 26, well after about 10 or so wears they are still really tight! do they look too tight? will they stretch? or do i need a bigger size? im 5'9" and 125-130lbs

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

they made black raw for a while but its a limited run and it was only available in like hk or something, but you can sometimes find them on ebay if your lucky or on supermarket once in a while.

as for entrust, yeah theyre too tight. you dont want it that tight in the seat.

im looking into a pair of apc new standards. and im debating if i should get a 25 or 26. i usually wear 28 or 29 in levis. so could some school me on apc's. ive been reading but 135 pages is too much. and i was debating if i should get the new standards or the hipsters.

if this helps im 5' 4'' and weigh about 125.

im looking into a pair of apc new standards. and im debating if i should get a 25 or 26. i usually wear 28 or 29 in levis. so could some school me on apc's. ive been reading but 135 pages is too much. and i was debating if i should get the new standards or the hipsters.

look at my pics a few post up, those are new standards size 26. im 5'9 125lbs and they are super tight!

the low-rise of the hipsters might be good for your size but i would at all costs find a way to try them on first. I mean you are investing in clothing you want to wear every day and not get sick of in the long run. I think the new standards would be the safe choice though.

cant really help with the sizing but you should mention which Levi's you are talking about, there is a big difference in size for each cut.