APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The starch just helps so that they still stay stiff even after washing (but they only stay stiff long enough to make some creases, not for more than one day or anything). Mine are pretty distressed because I wear them to the beach, bikeriding, dancing, everything. I do a lot of physical activity in them. With all that physical activity, it's a necessity to wash them :)

Hi,

Im a new comer, was wondering if somebody can help me in finding the source or manufacturer of Red Selvevedge Vintage Denim Fabric WIDTH 29/30".

Hope you guys can help me. Im getting alot of knowledge from all your conversations and postings. Hope will be able to add in my reviews very soon. Cheers and thanx for help guys.

Looking For Denim Fabric, Specially Red Selvedge Vintage with traditional Rim. If anyone here can help out will be great. Cheers.

Quote:

Look on google or search this forum for Kaihara, Kurabo and Ital. They all make selvedge denim. There are more suppliers, but those are a good start.

--- Original message by ringring on Jun 23, 2005 01:56 AM

Thanx Mate,

If only you could tell me more, as i buy these kindda a fabrics mostly A grade stocks from Japan through some agents. I will surely check out the sites you told me. Im buying their items, but then again through an agent. I basically want to have more supply which i beleive the guy is not helping me out with.

Was wondering if you were in Denim line or its just your hobby.

Looking For Denim Fabric, Specially Red Selvedge Vintage with traditional Rim. If anyone here can help out will be great. Cheers.

Quote:

You guys in the US and Canada APC have got a sale on.

http://www.apc.fr/us/en/index.php

wish they had it in europe. Couple of items I'd buy. They have the New Standards on for $70!! Bargain! Nice jacket I like as well.

--- Original message by Guy H on Jun 23, 2005 01:17 AM

thanks for the info. unfortunately, most of the items are sold out. the new standard jeans only available in ecru or blue dyed, and extremely limited sizes. i was going to stock up...oh well...

"God is Dead" - Neitzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Neitzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif

HI denimite,

Check this site it has alot of leads on Denim manufacturers

www.look4textile.com/

Also:

www.italdenim.com/

www.kiahara-denim.com/

I contacted a couple regarding selvage, but the minimum is quite high, Im saving up!

Hope this helps dude

Quote:

HI denimite,

Check this site it has alot of leads on Denim manufacturers

www.look4textile.com/

Also:

www.italdenim.com/

www.kiahara-denim.com/

I contacted a couple regarding selvage, but the minimum is quite high, Im saving up!

Hope this helps dude

--- Original message by andewhall on Jun 23, 2005 02:08 PM

Hi andewhall,

I really appreciate your help. Thanx. I was wondering about one of your statement _saying that - I contacted a couple regarding selvage, but the minimum is quite high, by this do you mean order minimums and if yes, what are the minimums. As i deal in mostly stocks from Japan of these items and have been buying each quality upto 5000 mtrs at a time. So if you know any source who are holding goods in stock and want to clear, do contact me. I have been buying mostly Nisshinbo items. If you know. Hope you will assist me more on this.

Thanx to all of you have put their effort in this matter.

that sucks dude. try to stretch them out after washing while still wet. you can also call the tailor and ask him/her to keep or find the original hem and sew it back on. my tailor did this once, it showed he cared. icon_smile.gif

"God is Dead" - Neitzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Neitzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif

Guest Guy H

The APC sale is on in europe now.

they have sold out of the jacket I want but the US site has it. Anybody fancy ordering it for me and sending it ot the Uk? Can paypal the cash.