Pure Blue Japan XX-005 Black

ianpalermo

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my PBJ XX-005BK raw, when I ordered from 2000db last year.

I think he actually went to the PBJ store and ordered them raw, so as parachutes said you can get them raw upon request.

BTW, hope to see you back soon in business, parachutes. Great service. Possible to pre-order? :D

joshua, any pictures to enlighten us?

You mean pictures of them raw or how they fit or what?

Don't have any pics of them raw and they have been soaked by now.

No substantial wear of them yet though as I'm working of some other jeans. I don't neccessarily want hard wear on them though, as they are nice all black.

• 2 weeks later...

OK!

here goes.

About 5-6 months ago I was checking out the Cloak store and it was past 7 so all the other stores had closed up, except for Cloak and this one other little boutique nextdoor (Blue in Green).

I'm not constantly searching for fashion over the internet- I spend more time on the streets. So I wasn't really up to date with this store (Blue in Green) and Pure Blue Japan, this was the first time I had actually seen the jeans in person and I really liked the black ones, and was impressed with the fit as well.

So I said to this Gordon guy; my waist is size 32, I'm not sure how these fit, so I guess I'll try the 32 first. - tried them on and they were rather loose, so he said to downsize and that they will stretch. finally 30 fit perfect and this whore I was with also said they fit amazing and she was gonna fuck me silly. so I purchased them.

Later to discover they are shrink to fit and now these jeans are even too small to fit my whore.

WTF GORDON,... you couldnt have told me, I'm sorry I'm not a denim expert so I guess I'm not good enough for these jeans?

Thankfully I dont wear the same jeans everyday so I didn't have to wash them till now...so I got to wear these for 5-6 months and now i feel scammed.. boo hoo bitches

I'm sorry I'm not a denim expert so I guess I'm not good enough for these jeans?

It's not the end of the world, they're just jeans. My friend bought a gold fish and kept it almost two weeks before it died. She didn't feed it -thought that it gets nutrition from water or something.

Sell your jeans and think about the poor gold fish... :(

bah you guys are so touchy.

I was stoned and just felt like writing a bit.

the herbs made me sensitive about my jeans, so i poured a lil heart out.

relax boys.

whats the best price you can get a worn washed size 30 for?

• 3 weeks later...

I will post pics of mine, I have had them for about 4-5 months. I just did a cold-cold wash in the machine, so got minimal fading, but they are starting to look good. The white is showing through. But, dont be discouraged, I got no marks on the back of the knees or anything. But, you can see the denim fading at the hems. I love these jeans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry if this has been asked before but is there more than 1 version of these jeans or are they all Shrink To Fit?

http://blueingreensoho.com says they are STF but...my problem is they say sz 28 is actually 30" pre-washed and will only shrink to 28" after a few washes. but i am size 27-28 only so what am i supposed to do exactly?

and now some people say BiG sells Raw pbj005 but i dont see any on their website, is it instores only?

Thanks

sorry if this has been asked before but is there more than 1 version of these jeans or are they all Shrink To Fit?

http://blueingreensoho.com says they are STF but...my problem is they say sz 28 is actually 30" pre-washed and will only shrink to 28" after a few washes. but i am size 27-28 only so what am i supposed to do exactly?

and now some people say BiG sells Raw pbj005 but i dont see any on their website, is it instores only?

Thanks

Shrink to fit means usually (and in this case) that they will shrink to tagged size. So if theyre sz28 and measure like sz30 before washing soaking thats only because they will shrink to tagged size when washed or soaked (few times). Size 28 might be too big for you depending what kind of a fit you're after.