Denim in Singapore

tweeds

hey

all relak jack la.

if cant handle the heat, dont go into the kitchen lo ;)

translation:

if you cant take critism then dont post your pics up. the internet's fucking evil.

only reason i post pics is to show the fits.

anyway, you people are a pretty cool bunch. so lets keep it that way eh, but hell, stop cluttering the thread with buy/sell.

i sincerely hope this will not turn into another frontallabs, where everyone's so fucken clique-ish and stand-offish. fashion's about having fun, so have fun man. you have the freedom of expression, so go ahead and wear whatever the fuck you want. just be happy doing it eh.

/rant

anyway, im fucken loving apc new cures. i believe they fit almost exactly my diors.

so yea.

peace out folks`

black: yeah i was :)

test: i'm wearing 26 for my grey colourdrives currently. there's a limit man. i been through the leggings zone and i think you wouldn't wanna try. ha

yay 77postzzz yoz

hey

all relak jack la.

if cant handle the heat, dont go into the kitchen lo ;)

translation:

if you cant take critism then dont post your pics up. the internet's fucking evil.

only reason i post pics is to show the fits.

anyway, you people are a pretty cool bunch. so lets keep it that way eh, but hell, stop cluttering the thread with buy/sell.

i sincerely hope this will not turn into another frontallabs, where everyone's so fucken clique-ish and stand-offish. fashion's about having fun, so have fun man. you have the freedom of expression, so go ahead and wear whatever the fuck you want. just be happy doing it eh.

/rant

anyway, im fucken loving apc new cures. i believe they fit almost exactly my diors.

so yea.

peace out folks`

Great point momo... i've been lurking around since early 06 and everything been so peaceful until now... sheesh wat happened balls... elitism i presume... anyway recieving my cures soon... how much are they selling it for at front row? Kudos

stuff has arrived in singapore. :D

but i'm at work now so collections can be done only from tomorrow. (or eunos mrt tonight)

1. 12pm at Bradell MRT

2. Eunos MRT after 7.

3. Mini mass meetup in town this weekend.

let me know which day/where you prefer to meet me and I will arrange a few dates for collection.

I wanted to post something about going down to the Adidas Originals store at Pacific Plaza... and then I realised there's a picture of an erect penis in this thread.

Yes, I'm ecstatic.

heh, heh

laziale, i spy my ECM tees. let's hope they fit!

Please do not censor yourselves.

The fault is not with you or the Singaporean "contingent". A truly international community seeks to maintain and respect the influences and identities of all peoples/cultures, as opposed to suppressing said distinctness in favour of a monolithic/generic culture.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but you're being too general. however, I won't rebutt this here, as it has been agreed that this matter should just be forgotten.

there's no right or wrong in this argument, just 2 very different viewpoints.

Wah...Been contemplating to buy to Imperial Jeans!!! Any Discount recently?

Cheerios

Ash

I think the Kings are 20% off, 30% if you get 2 pairs or more. Check a few pages back; I think damienos posted up a link to the news on Streething forum.

I really regret not getting any u-necks. There weren't any colours I fancied in stock when the order was placed. Guess I could buy them later since they are restocking the pantone shirts.

haha. u gotta let me know if you're gonna order again! im def in.