Denim in Singapore

tweeds

brought the APC NS size 29 from Frontallabs yesterday, the 29 is just like Levis' 32.

want a slim fit, so i'm now looking for a pair of New Cure size 27. anyone??

ahh..so ur the dude who beat me to it. called the seller but he said he had it on hold for someone. well if u do find your cures in a 27 and want to sell ur NS 29s, do holla. am interested.

Zouk flea market is coming . any one going ?

hmmm...its getting kinda stale...like they always sell the same shit and you always see the same sellers and the same faces.

ahh..so ur the dude who beat me to it. called the seller but he said he had it on hold for someone. well if u do find your cures in a 27 and want to sell ur NS 29s, do holla. am interested.

holla..! willing to sell it.. care to have a look first? PM'd you my contact..

haha... lukily i'm not a true 25" waist, else i will kill myself! (kidding~)

but, that apc ns is really 25" and fits slim...

i dun think i measured my true waist wrongly right? (use a measuring tape and is 30"!) definitely need to put on more weight!!

wow.. 5 sizes down! i think i will after u, my 32/33 waist will have to look for 27/28.. so, I decided for 27 NS and 28 NC.. PM me if anyone care to sell..

I said I might be doing another uniqlo order this week but this unfortunately will not be the case. The Alexander Plokhov collaboration items were, figuratively speaking, flying off the shelves so I had to place my own order fast.

I will however be ordering some stuff from 2nd on rakuten. (http://www.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/)

Feel free to piggyback on my order but please note that they do ship internationally. If you do not feel like going through the hassle or would like to split shipping cost a bit, feel free to let me know. Will probably place the order at the end of this week or the beginning of next.

Really sorry guys but I never expected the order to take this long. There was a slight problem with shipment in japan but that has been solved now. The stuff should be shipping out this morning and I'm waiting for the tracking number now.

You will receive an sms and pm the moment I receive the stuff. Once again, apologies for the delay.

Just came back from Tangs Vivocity where I bought a few nice work shirts. For those who like Swear shoes, they are on sale. 50% off for basic black oxford types, 20% for others.

But Swear too dandy for my tastes.

hmmmm how much is the shoes anyway ?

problem aint the price...its the sizes.

The stuff is on it's way (finally) to singapore. Since it's the weekend, it will arrive sometime this coming week. Shipping cost was slightly more than I expected due to the weight of the order. (54 items!)

Once it gets here, I'll let people know through PMs whether they have to top up a bit or be refunded. Once again, really sorry for the delay.

the owner is a member here, look for surri

i hope he has delivered on his promise of being a store for "streetwear without the beasting"--something to that effect anyway.

cool. i didnt know that. i bought a tee from that day. loving it. gonna grab a pair of indigo julian's from then next month when i get my pair =)

the owner is a member here, look for surri

i hope he has delivered on his promise of being a store for "streetwear without the beasting"--something to that effect anyway.

cool. i didnt know that. i bought a tee from that day. loving it. gonna grab a pair of indigo julian's from them next month when i get my pay =).

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here..i'm a Jeans lover too.

Need all ur assistance here...i;ve seen dr denim Jeansmaker & Yen Jeans in Actually...are these 2 pairs of jeans good?

Beside Actually, where can i purchase a Yen Jeans...cos their Collection for YEn jeans are rather few.

Cheers

Ash

a new thread for the denim available in singapore...please post updates of places, brands and stocks.

The Lawn

38 Ean Kiam Place

(S)429123

Open Tuesdays - Sundays, 12pm - 8pm

Stocks: Imperial

Site: http://www.thelawn.com.sg/

Map: http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel.php?travel_id=1&travel_site=63606

catch 10, 14, 16 from around orchard and alight one stop after Katong Shopping Centre

the store's right at the end of the lane, look to the right side of the road

pm damienos, he's one of the partners of the place

Front Row

5 Ann Siang Rd

(S)069688

Open Monday - Saturday, 12pm - 8pm

Stocks: APC

Site: http://www.frontrowsingapore.com/

Email: [email protected]

mrt to chinatown station on the NEL, take a 10 minute walk to ann siang road

Style:Nordic

39 Ann Siang Rd

(S)069716

Stocks: Nudie, Denim Birds, Fillipa K

Site: http://www.stylenordic.com/

Email: [email protected]

Actually

29A Seah St

Open Monday - Sunday (12pm - 9pm weekdays, 2pm - 9pm saturdays, 2pm - 7pm sundays)

Stocks: Edwin, Earnest Sewn, Yen Jeans

Site: http://www.actually.com.sg

located behind raffles hotel, on the second storey of one of the shophouses lining the road.

Queen's Couture

#04-01, The Heeren

Tel: 67373125

Stocks: Sugar Cane, Cheap Monday, Skull Jeans by an Alchemist

great prices (SGD20-40 more than in japan), 7 models of SC available

'47, '66, Okinawa, Hawaii...and a denim jacket, Skull 5010XX, 5507, Linda, Johnny, Ebony...

Levi's Flagship Store

#01-11, The Heeren

Stocks: LVC, Levi's Red, Levi's Black, Levi's x Andy Warhol

current season of LVC available. prices are pretty high though

expect to pay SGD399 for a LVC '47

The Attic

#04-146A, Far East Plaza

Stocks: Vintage jeans - r by 45rpm, Sugar Cane, etc.

House of Japan

?, Haji Lane

Open Monday - Saturday (till 8pm)

Stocks: Secondhand jeans from japan - decent stock but pricey.

the little boy there is really funny

you'll be able to find orange tabs, but little real vintage (before 1980)

prices are decent but on the high side

Club21 Men at Four Seasons Hotel for Dior Homme

Puma at Marina Square for Puma x Evisu

Redwolves at Club St for Evisu & RMC (has very inflated prices, as reported by lek)

hey any info on their prices? thanks!

the tee i bought, call of the wild. it cost me $88 dollars. the julian reds cost abt 289. - 300. many other stuff too. you shld go check it out. they are selling double idenities too.

hey black, ive got a pair of 28 sugars for sale if your interested.

i'll drop you a pm. cheers