Denim in Singapore

tweeds

actually my favourite plain V-necks come from U2, before they became G2000 blu.

their white v-neck was a perfect fit with a pair of new standards or more recently 5010XX

but i went back today and it felt different: maybe longer, and it falls oddly now.

which is a pity, because the tees cost just 22.50 for two and last a whole year of washing.

there are still certain limits with regards to bringing chewing gum into the country i think - especially if you're taking a flight here.

getting on coach from malaysia however, is a totally different story.

we can bring in chewing gum?! i was wrapping my gum in like 3 plastic bags with clothes covering them. i was freaking scared i would be blackmarked, so that means no need to hide gum when bringing(smuggling) them over?

we can bring in chewing gum?! i was wrapping my gum in like 3 plastic bags with clothes covering them. i was freaking scared i would be blackmarked, so that means no need to hide gum when bringing(smuggling) them over?

technically speaking only those with "medical benefits" are allowed right now, like those u can actually find in polyclinics and/or pharmacies.

it's really still illegal to smuggle in boxes of wrigley's from m'sia, but since they don't bother to scan luggages 7/10 times i don't worry that much. (although truth is, covering gum with plastic bags and clothes really doesn't do anything when it goes through the x-ray)

and if u really want to, get those bottled ones instead. at least from the machine it'll look like a medicine bottle, lol :P

technically speaking only those with "medical benefits" are allowed right now, like those u can actually find in polyclinics and/or pharmacies.

it's really still illegal to smuggle in boxes of wrigley's from m'sia, but since they don't bother to scan luggages 7/10 times i don't worry that much. (although truth is, covering gum with plastic bags and clothes really doesn't do anything when it goes through the x-ray)

and if u really want to, get those bottled ones instead. at least from the machine it'll look like a medicine bottle, lol :P

dude, really. i bring back tonnes and tonnes of gum everytime i travel by plane. its not an issue at all. unless its cigs that you're bringing in, they won't really penalize you. anyway, you have to look like a terrorist or a complete junkie in order to get checked by customs at changi airport.

dude, really. i bring back tonnes and tonnes of gum everytime i travel by plane. its not an issue at all. unless its cigs that you're bringing in, they won't really penalize you. anyway, you have to look like a terrorist or a complete junkie in order to get checked by customs at changi airport.

i'm the odd one out in my family, i always get checked. what's wrong with skinny jeans?! damn those customs, i got checked like 2 out of 3 times from my 3 trips to malaysia. wtf.

i'm the odd one out in my family, i always get checked. what's wrong with skinny jeans?! damn those customs, i got checked like 2 out of 3 times from my 3 trips to malaysia. wtf.

haha....well u must look like the junkiest one in the fam then. when i travel with my family, i put all the contraband stuff in my 14 yr old sisters luggage...thats how u bring in duty free ciggies.heh.

hahahah...i'll bring tons of gum - i'm your german dealer want some pm me..harr harr

airwaves man. i want airwaves.

hahah this is gross indeed--i chew nearly one pack a day

airwaves_ueberblick_neu.jpg

make your choice....haha i'll get arrested for smuggling gum - havent been to sing and i already like it :)

the blue and purple are classics man...but shit...what the hell is the black one?? looks interesting...

won't really penalize you? if it's recently i'd probably agree to it. but pre-2000, anything more than a box of gum basically gets u a nice fine.

checks at the custom are pretty random now, but the risk is still there. better to be forewarned than to think it's totally okay to bring contraband stuff into the country, ain't it? (and yes, with no offence but some people really do look like terrorists/junkies)

on a sidenote, i want airwaves too :P