Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Hi guys. i stumble on this forum while trying to find the skulls jeans webbie. and i jus went through 54 pages of this forum on denim jeans in singapore. and i have to say you people are talented in this area. lol. well i'm i jus got into the skinnies crazy after i bough a skull from QC last week. and i intend to buy a couple more pair any recommendation?

Cheers. :D

Haha... Just a cheeky remark at how the thread's deviatin'... Not that I mind... But now that we're back, is there anywhere in Sg to get Dior Homme 19cm black raw denim?

pm thegrapist.. he's reselling dior jeans.. not sure if "reselling" is the appropriate word.. haha..

Haha... Just a cheeky remark at how the thread's deviatin'... Not that I mind... But now that we're back, is there anywhere in Sg to get Dior Homme 19cm black raw denim?

Club 21 men. If they dont have, guess you can order.

I doubt the Dior boutiques for women would entertain your request for ordering, though technically they are the same company.

Hi guys. i stumble on this forum while trying to find the skulls jeans webbie. and i jus went through 54 pages of this forum on denim jeans in singapore. and i have to say you people are talented in this area. lol. well i'm i jus got into the skinnies crazy after i bough a skull from QC last week. and i intend to buy a couple more pair any recommendation?

Cheers. :D

which kind soul introduced you to the wonderful world of denim? try A.P.C new cures, they turn out to have amazing fades.

Club 21 men. If they dont have, guess you can order.

I doubt the Dior boutiques for women would entertain your request for ordering, though technically they are the same company.

i dont mean to be curt, but......read the thread. we've covered all of this before.

i dont mean to be curt, but......read the thread. we've covered all of this before.

I read the thread. In fact I contributed most of the parts on Club 21.

If Club 21 dont have raw Diors, I am saying that he can make an order with Club 21. Since they do bring in clothes throughout the year, Club 21 may not have a problem with doing so, especially if he pays upfront. BTW this was not raised before in this thread.

I read the thread. In fact I contributed most of the parts on Club 21.

If Club 21 dont have raw Diors, I am saying that he can make an order with Club 21. Since they do bring in clothes throughout the year, Club 21 may not have a problem with doing so, especially if he pays upfront. BTW this was not raised before in this thread.

oh wow. have u tried this before?

oh wow. have u tried this before?

No because I do not purchase clothes at full or close to full retail. At least not in recent times. But no harm trying especially if he pays upfront. I dont think Dior Homme only manufactures clothes at the start of the season. Further he is not asking for some special items. Black raw denim is done all the time for past seasons as well.

i dont think so. give them a ring, think you can find their number through google.

beast: i do not believe club21 does this for people because my friend asked if they could bring in stuff for him and he was flat out rejected, despite him being a pretty big spender there.

beast: i do not believe club21 does this for people because my friend asked if they could bring in stuff for him and he was flat out rejected, despite him being a pretty big spender there.

Did your friend told them he was willing to pay them upfront?

If so, I see no reason why they will reject him. If DH cannot supply the jeans, they will refund. If the jeans doesnt fit the customer but it was the size he ordered, they will tell him they will try to get replacement, but if not, too bad.

Thats a win win business deal for Club 21. If the customer is unhappy about the terms and conditions, Club 21 can dont deal with him at all.

dude!

forget bout the fake swear shoes man...

trust me!i've wear it for 2 mnth n its been

in the garbage already..save ur 59 bucks,

n grab the real one!i've got mine n its feel

so great wearing it.no more pavement feel on my feet!

so did furmuse,forget it as well.very LOW QUALITY!

Did your friend told them he was willing to pay them upfront?

If so, I see no reason why they will reject him. If DH cannot supply the jeans, they will refund. If the jeans doesnt fit the customer but it was the size he ordered, they will tell him they will try to get replacement, but if not, too bad.

Thats a win win business deal for Club 21. If the customer is unhappy about the terms and conditions, Club 21 can dont deal with him at all.

actually, no. it doesn't work like that. they make trips down to dior and select the items themselves.

of course they could order, but why would they go through that trouble just for ONE person who pays 1k upfront, and in the grand scheme of things, that 200-300(maybe) profit is not much to them.

if i might correct you, it's starting from $299.

actually, no. it doesn't work like that. they make trips down to dior and select the items themselves.

of course they could order, but why would they go through that trouble just for ONE person who pays 1k upfront, and in the grand scheme of things, that 200-300(maybe) profit is not much to them.

and i always thought Dior just picks out stuff to send to Club21 instead...

why all the hate in this thread man o0

are you talking about this??

you're going to wear vinyl on your...what? navel?

i thought it was a well known fact that Singaporeans on various forums are generally pretty dick-like. (myself included).

examples include Singaporean (male) dominated forums such as frontallabs and clubsnap.org

shaik.. for all this stuff, go to beach road, theres alot of old junk in that area; and if you can be bothered to sift thru a WHOLE lot of trash, then proceed to the salvation army, prices arent THAT fantastic for a thrist store tho.