Denim in Singapore

tweeds

ive been seeing alot of ppl wearing cheapmondays with very bad fit...they kinda wear it like as it is tapered and is fashoinable now...but most end up looking bad...they size up on it so it hangs low like their previous jeans but the taper becomes too obvious with bigger pairs. Kinda look like clown pants imho.

haha i don't like the denim on the cheap mondays...

submerged - who do you see wearing cheap mondays? is it the artsy fashiony crowd or the malays? (no racial slurs intended)

some from the arty farty crowd and some from the "hypebeast transformed into skinny jeans" crowd.

by the way, saw 2 guys in nudie and 1 guy in APC cure in town yesterday.

Good to know that Queens Couture carry the SC Hawaii and Okinawa. I wouldn't have to make a special trip to Hinoya when I'm in Tokyo in December. I like them horsehair and python patches. But I thought that Hinoya's pricing for them are closer to S$250 as compared to QC's $300?

Cheap Mondays are not bad considering they are priced at $129. Tried on size 33 but I look and felt like a bak chang. Probably need a size 35 but no stock. Too bad.

I visited House of Japan a couple of days back.It is well and truly overrated. I saw all sorts of jeans there, even american brands. So much for only importing Japanese brands!

they don't import jap brands, but secondhand jeans from people in japan...there's a difference. although i agree that the place is pretty overrated. but the boy's a charmer haha.

I visited House of Japan a couple of days back.It is well and truly overrated. I saw all sorts of jeans there, even american brands. So much for only importing Japanese brands!

I see you share my same experience in going to House of Japan.

I posted my report on them some time back.

House of Japan, what a misnomer!

please read the thread, this was the first entry in the first post

The Lawn

38 Ean Kiam Place

(S)429123

Open Tuesdays - Sundays, 12pm - 8pm

Stocks: Imperial

Site: http://www.thelawn.com.sg/

Map: http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...vel_site=63606

catch 10, 14, 16 from around orchard and alight one stop after Katong Shopping Centre

the store's right at the end of the lane, look to the right side of the road

pm damienos, he's one of the partners of the place

hi fellow singaporeans...

did ya guys check out the lad musician jeans and lee's blackstitch?

btw...i also dun like neighborhood and bape.

went to style nordic and theres some new nudies..

hello,

are those at whiteroom?