Denim in Singapore

tweeds

wash it duh. AHAHA there's probably nothing you can do about it other than the ways already mentioned =\

i envy those who don't sweat much. BAH

my NSs stink like hell. we were in this small air-conditioned room with about 7-8 people and my friend said 'whats that smell.. smells abit like vomit'

bleah.

okie more singlish comin up..

wah lau i was in the same situation with u ar.. i spray perfume on them tho to kill off the smell..

Hi all,

very new to this forum and to the demin scene in singapore..

read all the hype abt the nudie jeans so finally got one today at style nordic, a pair of raw straight sven..

hopefully it will turn out well fingers crossed..

B4 this i have pretty much been wearing G star and energie jeans..

anyway, just wanna say this thread rocks! its good to know that there are so many peeps out there into demins.. thanks guys!

Hi all,

read all the hype abt the nudie jeans so finally got one today at style nordic, a pair of raw straight sven..

anyway, just wanna say this thread rocks! its good to know that there are so many peeps out there into demins.. thanks guys!

Welcome to Superfuture woweee :D

any recommendations for tailors in sg to bring your precious jeans to?

Actually any tailor would do. You need not go to those posh ones or famous ones or those that tout aggressively for tourist businessin shopping centres .

Those in the neighbourhood would do fine provided you tell them exactly what you want them to do.

Their charges are reasonable too!

Hi all,

are you the same woweee from ohgenki?

we all know it has its pros and cons what. :)

obviously it'd be good cause it'll be easily accessible to us singaporeans. wheras hypebeasts will of course jump in the bandwagon and grab whatever that's in. if you notice no one actually touched the sugarcane denim. i'm not too sure. but it sure looks there are plenty of canes left.

Sugarcanes' not selling well?

Good!

But wait .....

fellow singaporean don't know what they're missing ..... pity ...... maybe it's the pricky feeling during initial wearing (trying on) that turns them off ..... we need education man!

I recommended the SC40301A to a buddy last year and he never looked back since ..... when he touched down in Tokyo, he wanted to get an SDA but I added some salt and pepper and he got a Samurai S0500XX after seeing the real stuff himself ..... Upgrade! hahahahahaa .... :D

we all know it has its pros and cons what. :)

obviously it'd be good cause it'll be easily accessible to us singaporeans. wheras hypebeasts will of course jump in the bandwagon and grab whatever that's in. if you notice no one actually touched the sugarcane denim. i'm not too sure. but it sure looks there are plenty of canes left.

okie that's really weird! some guy were saying they are running out of sizes at QC!

Are you from frontal? your nick seems familiar. :D

Sugarcanes' not selling well?

Good!

But wait .....

fellow singaporean don't know what they're missing ..... pity ...... maybe it's the pricky feeling during initial wearing (trying on) that turns them off ..... we need education man!

I recommended the SC40301A to a buddy last year and he never looked back since ..... when he touched down in Tokyo, he wanted to get an SDA but I added some salt and pepper and he got a Samurai S0500XX after seeing the real stuff himself ..... Upgrade! hahahahahaa .... :D

hah Lek, you are always on my side, yea!! Again, I would rather that all these stuff remain exclusive. Call me selfish!