Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Tsubi so ex in QC..... i can use that money and get dior on ebay. Anyway nice slim fit on skull woweee. Last night i saw someone wearing dry nudie (think is SJ or TF) walking pass Wisma at around 9pm+.. i think it's someone here.. wearing a black polo tee..... glasses.... who ah? familiar leh

Tsubi so ex in QC..... i can use that money and get dior on ebay. Anyway nice slim fit on skull woweee. Last night i saw someone wearing dry nudie (think is SJ or TF) walking pass Wisma at around 9pm+.. i think it's someone here.. wearing a black polo tee..... glasses.... who ah? familiar leh

Thanks dude! this is my skinniest jeans! i really like the fact that its black even though i was told that black will break much slower its suppose to look really good when it does.. so will be wearing this pretty much for a while now.. gonna give the straight sven a long break indefinitely:D

After that will def lay my hands on the 6x6!!

not polo but black v neck?

dang!! who's the boss by the way? the guy or the girl? anyway nice pic on frontallab. those silver pointies are a sure killer.. haha..

i thought the boss is the guy?

anyway, chatting to him abt denim is pretty cool..

nice to be able to get some knowledge abt my current addiction from a real life person rather than getting it off the webby u know what i mean?

i thought the boss is the guy?

anyway, chatting to him abt denim is pretty cool..

nice to be able to get some knowledge abt my current addiction from a real life person rather than getting it off the webby u know what i mean?

hahaha yea i was talking to him about skulls, shinichi, fabfour last sat and he was asking what denim i'm wearing.. whoo dior homme..very nice.. hehehehe..

no way man.. club21 prices are too exorbitant.. jacked up sky high.. i got mine overseas.. 400 sgd only for the raw pair.. hah..

yeah well thing is i dun think any other place in town got em.. looks like i wont be getting one anytime soon then.. haiz

anyway was at haji lane to check up the new shops..

basically there are 3 that i went to.. white room which stocks some Lee Rider jeans (dun really dig the cut though kindda 501? dunno correct me if i am wrong the guy there is pretty helpful though not exactly informative abt his products though)

filthy.. looked thru the row of jeans displayed didnt really find anything interesting..

and a new shop called 3.. carries some tees and sneaks (havent seen the brand around but pretty interesting designs) but asked the bloke there and he said they do not carry any denims.

Also was at ann siang abt last week, and many weeks many times b4 cos was around the vicinity.. this redwolves there seemed to be closed all the time? relocation? has been a while though like since sept or oct till now..

yeah well thing is i dun think any other place in town got em.. looks like i wont be getting one anytime soon then.. haiz

anyway was at haji lane to check up the new shops..

basically there are 3 that i went to.. white room which stocks some Lee Rider jeans (dun really dig the cut though kindda 501? dunno correct me if i am wrong the guy there is pretty helpful though not exactly informative abt his products though)

filthy.. looked thru the row of jeans displayed didnt really find anything interesting..

and a new shop called 3.. carries some tees and sneaks (havent seen the brand around but pretty interesting designs) but asked the bloke there and he said they do not carry any denims.

Also was at ann siang abt last week, and many weeks many times b4 cos was around the vicinity.. this redwolves there seemed to be closed all the time? relocation? has been a while though like since sept or oct till now..

did you check out the hem and haw denim at whiteroom? hah the cut was pretty awful, baggy at the top, very tapered at the bottom. Wanted to try a pair of lad musician there but were all sold out, i think. Anyhow haji lane was already in my condemn list. Used to go there to check out the comme des garcons GS but they moved, so there's nothing interesting there now. The other stores are pretty shit.

As for Ann Siang, the only boutique which is worth visiting is frontrow and asylum (I love the chick there). Frontrow is having their sales now by the way. go check it out if you are interested in woods & woods, APC, umbro by kim jones, kim jones etc. Pretty sweet as I just grabbed a umbro by kim jones tee at 50% discount!

Redwolves carry evisu denims which I don't think will interest you at all and yea, they are moving to some other location soon.

and cheryl ann's bf sucks! hahahahahahah

did you check out the hem and haw denim at whiteroom? hah the cut was pretty awful, baggy at the top, very tapered at the bottom. Wanted to try a pair of lad musician there but were all sold out, i think. Anyhow haji lane was already in my condemn list. Used to go there to check out the comme des garcons GS but they moved, so there's nothing interesting there now. The other stores are pretty shit.

As for Ann Siang, the only boutique which is worth visiting is frontrow and asylum (I love the chick there). Frontrow is having their sales now by the way. go check it out if you are interested in woods & woods, APC, umbro by kim jones, kim jones etc. Pretty sweet as I just grabbed a umbro by kim jones tee at 50% discount!

Redwolves carry evisu denims which I don't think will interest you at all and yea, they are moving to some other location soon.

and cheryl ann's bf sucks! hahahahahahah

wow i was there abt a week or 2 b4 but dunno if they are having a sale there.. will go check it out soon.. but dun think i will wanna do APC next up my list is prob the skulls blue 6x6:D .. after this black one is broken into more or less..

kim jones look ok but IMO a little skate boardish? prob wanna check out the newly located Surrender at Devonshire, supposely they carry some visvim and prob head porter?

actually didnt really see any interesting chicks at ann siang though.. i must say the chicks at Queen's pretty nap!

hmm cheryl ann's beau? seen his pic seemed like a pretty ' mature-looking' bloke:D he hangs out ard ann siang??:eek:

singapore really needs to get their denim uppppppp

havent been posting much cos i've been fuckin busy, so whassup.. whats been going on?

whiteroom now carries lad? whats the new with this new dr. denim steez? 5010xx in singapore. fuck holmes, i think i prob missed out on that. dammittttt..

or do they still have stock? i prob need a 30-31.

peace.

Dudes, Front Row's celebrating birthday tomorrow (07 Dec), there will be a 15% discount off ALL A.P.C. raw and vintage denim. A minimum spending of S$50 lands you a free gift (donno what). For those aiming for NS, looks like a good time to pull the trigger. Be there early. :)

Dudes, Front Row's celebrating birthday tomorrow (07 Dec), there will be a 15% discount off ALL A.P.C. raw and vintage denim. A minimum spending of S$50 lands you a free gift (donno what). For those aiming for NS, looks like a good time to pull the trigger. Be there early. :)

Oh my god!!!! Knn!!! no money alredy now got this kinda news!!!!

hahahhahaa ..... :D

By the way, saw some Gap jeans at the new Centerpoint Store just now. No selvedge, but pretty nice denim no less. Selvedge jeans was spotted at the Timberland store on the ground floor, under their 'Limited' label !!! S$210 bucks. So-so only. I actual prefer the Gaps! yiHan, go rob the bank and get APC NS, baby!!!! :D

For real? Tomorrow only?

$240 X 15% = $204?

Am I right?

hahahhahaa ..... :D

By the way, saw some Gap jeans at the new Centerpoint Store just now. No selvedge, but pretty nice denim no less. Selvedge jeans was spotted at the Timberland store on the ground floor, under their 'Limited' label !!! S$210 bucks. So-so only. I actual prefer the Gaps! yiHan, go rob the bank and get APC NS, baby!!!! :D

My Gap 1969 is pretty much the nicest pair of jeans I own right now. Not the best cut, but you can't argue with a nice straight leg Japanese selvage denim. And for SGD$50 too.

yesh, bros, received the newsletter last night. Patience, where'd you get the 1969? Very good price man! There's a raw str8 fit model on www.gap.com now at USD69.00. I hope it'll go down some more. From what I see for the normal ones, I hope to get a pair of the selvedge ..... :)

A bit of a sianzation seeing Timberland selvedge today ..... :(

yesh, bros, received the newsletter last night. Patience, where'd you get the 1969? Very good price man! There's a raw str8 fit model on www.gap.com now at USD69.00. I hope it'll go down some more. From what I see for the normal ones, I hope to get a pair of the selvedge ..... :)

A bit of a sianzation seeing Timberland selvedge today ..... :(

2nd hand from Frontal.

I might go check out the Timberland selvage. But I probably wouldn't buy it though.