Denim in Singapore

tweeds

For real? Tomorrow only?

$240 X 15% = $204?

Am I right?

My Gap 1969 is pretty much the nicest pair of jeans I own right now. Not the best cut, but you can't argue with a nice straight leg Japanese selvage denim. And for SGD$50 too.

haha, hey, sounds familiar. did i sell that to u?

i want some new jeans now...

you'll be hard pressed to find vintage levi's fans. it's not easy copping pairs here, apart from half-arsed orange tabs from the 80s. you probably can find a few pairs of those things lying around, but to date i've only seen CaptMomo's (?) vintage red tabs as a pair of any note.

yep thts right. im looking at a pair of indigo 19cm or 21cm made in japans.

Hey evanism

I think 460SGD is reasonable, I got my 19cm for about $430 and that's only because shipping was free. where are you getting your diors from? don't think club21 here carries the raw pairs

check out the online stores, or supermarket, i'd say

cultizm, etc? nudie can be found all over the net nowadays...

people who want april77, i'll be heading over to playground boutique in bangkok between christmas and the new year, so i might be able to find those jeans there. i'll check when i get there.

welcome back tweeds!

anyway, i reckon you might be able to snag couple of good deals off rakuten and get em` diors much cheaper.

btw, my friend's looking for slim jims dry japans, anyone with good hookups? the prices they charge locally are cutthroaaaatttttt.

likewtfyo was selling a 28/34 slim jim dry japan. contact him?

check out the online stores, or supermarket, i'd say

cultizm, etc? nudie can be found all over the net nowadays...

people who want april77, i'll be heading over to playground boutique in bangkok between christmas and the new year, so i might be able to find those jeans there. i'll check when i get there.

i ask a thai friend to check and she says there's nth much that catches her eyes for april77 beside the jacket. anyway, playground gonna have a sale form what i know. i'll heading there on the 13th til maybe 19-22th. you TIP?

25th to 31st (i think), i'm going to go through all the vintage levi's stores i can find, and all the japanese denim shops as well. maybe pick up a pair of thai fake levi's if they're well made. perhaps it's all the better that QC is pricing its skulls so high, that way i won't spend on jeans between now and the 25th.

25th to 31st (i think), i'm going to go through all the vintage levi's stores i can find, and all the japanese denim shops as well. maybe pick up a pair of thai fake levi's if they're well made. perhaps it's all the better that QC is pricing its skulls so high, that way i won't spend on jeans between now and the 25th.

yes. i been to one in mbk. they carry samurai jeans.. pretty reasonable price too

Capt, keep an eye out in supermarket. i'm sure something will turn up...everyone's buying nudies nowadays there's bound to be people who over-buy or buy in the wrong size :)

poof - samurai jeans? nice...i'm going to bring along a list of prices on rakuten and BiG to make sure i don't get ripped off.

:( browns always ran out of sizes. I couldn't wait anymore and got the italian from rakuten.

ya, I know, but i found a pair of japanese 19cms at size 29 and decided to risk it.

I wear a size 29 in this pair and it fits nicely :

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/2line/601577/1787832/

the jap raws in 29 could have been tighter but when i tried it on it fits just right (i'm a 28 in Nudies Slim Jim). think it may expand but i like my jeans abit slouchy anyway :)

hi i'm new here too.

i've jus gotten my diors, noted that italian 19cm are cheaper than japanese by quite a little. i dont know y, but it is.

i'm sure tt we've been seeing diors everywhere in sg in near future. yes, skulls at QC is totally overpriced, but ya, u save urself a week of time to wait for the goods to get shipped, and u've saved some postage fees as well. u're probably paying for the time u spend on tryin them on and the chicks there.

hi i'm new here too.

i've jus gotten my diors, noted that italian 19cm are cheaper than japanese by quite a little. i dont know y, but it is.

i'm sure tt we've been seeing diors everywhere in sg in near future. yes, skulls at QC is totally overpriced, but ya, u save urself a week of time to wait for the goods to get shipped, and u've saved some postage fees as well. u're probably paying for the time u spend on tryin them on and the chicks there.

how is the italian 19cm working for u? do you feel that the hem is a little too big?