Denim in Singapore

tweeds

hey,

just wondering.

what got you fellars started?

Hah, i was looking for fred perry x cdg polo shirts and some google search brought me here. Didn't like it initially as I thought it looked rather messy and shit. I got no fuckin idea on what the people were discussing in here. I thought it's more like a shopping directory until I got into supertalk. That was what got me hooked. Still remember the denim thread was still in the main forum back then and after that it grew too big and splitted out on its own. :D

hi all,

Think Captmomo is right, i've got myself a pair of nudies sj and skulls 1 wash, i got my sj 1st, skulls denim is real tough, even if its 1 wash, the material is still hard compared to my other raws. i'm getting uncomfortable with it. and its totally right u cant compare nudies, apc and skulls. APC and nudies will soften real quick. but skulls doesnt.

Skulls 1 Wash is way softer than the Raw (but still hard and rigid), at least to me. Raw is like cardboard!! raw's not selvedged.

to Su8m3rg3d, yeah! i've them! its the s/s 19cm jap raw size 29. it wrapped ard my legs, not balls. but i still find it more comfortable than skulls. hows yours doing?

oh btw, capt momo, youve got both diors and sjdj. are yours the 19cm or 21cm? how do they compare with the jims? and wad sizes did ya get for each? pics would help. ahha i know its alot of questions but hope you help me out as im thinking of just having my jims and a pair of diors.

hi all,

to Su8m3rg3d, yeah! i've them! its the s/s 19cm jap raw size 29. it wrapped ard my legs, not balls. but i still find it more comfortable than skulls. hows yours doing?

hey, that's nice man.. are you gnobby on frontallab?

errr i guess mine should be doing pretty ok but the clutch seems like it gonna drop off anytime soon.. haha.. those things are really flimsy when you wear them too tight..

haha

yea the clip seems real flimsy

i reckon the fit of diors is between cures and ns. just slightly slimmer than ns with a boxier crotch area but not as skinny as the cures. sorta hard to expl! but its real nice to slouch ;)

will get pics of fit if im not too lazy :D

oh, and anyone tried JRs? didnt really fancy the fit of the calis or the hobokens.

the denim and construction felt too shoddy to justify the price

hey guys, I a noob in these APC NS jeans, i just a new pair and was wondering what should i do with it? Its Kinda 2-3 inches too long and i dun like to fold it, get it hemmed at a local china tailor?...I started wearing it 1/2 day...If u dun mind can give me some clues into breaking into them and how/when to wash them?

hey, that's nice man.. are you gnobby on frontallab?

errr i guess mine should be doing pretty ok but the clutch seems like it gonna drop off anytime soon.. haha.. those things are really flimsy when you wear them too tight..

yeah . i'm gnobby at frontal. what bout ur nick?

anyway, soon, every1 will be rocking diors now. ^^

e only thing i'm in love with dh jeans, is basically their length.:P

so fast another raw pair? hows ur skulls coming along bro

yeah the black dukes are really.. great. Yes thats the word.

But really the sizes are 30 and above.

I have been wearing the straight svens most of the time now after i got em tapered..

dunno the skulls is really a great pair of denim but i guess with my built it doesnt really suit me..

ohhh! got it. he has several nicks no?

how do we grab from him (plongin)? askin for a friend.

i copped mine from ebay.uk. was like 165 pounds... anyway $460 is good.

no, i dont have several nicks. i am me, and plongin is plongin.

not too sure about older stuff; ask plongin. : )

or PM me if you like.

but yeah, its ALL made in japan, 10000% legit, to say the least.

I know for sure the next pair of jeans i am gonna get is the imperial black dukes..

too bad the sizes are too big got to wait for the smaller size stocks to come in..

perhaps somebody can update on this? early feb?

stocks will be instore in february...early february i believe. :)

backinthetrees: no worries i dont doubt the authenticity. would like to ask, will u able to give the actual measurements of the jeans? lets say i wanna get a pair of sz30 indigo 19cms. can you give me the actual hem length, at knee, across waist etc?

im sure you'll be able to find it on rakuten. : )

i can prob get the measurements for you, but it might take a while.

peace.