Denim in Singapore

tweeds

alright, will be there tomorrow.. to check out the chicks, not the denims tho.. haha..

wah dude all the way to ann siang to check out the chicks:D

Go heeren lar the ones there are like 2 or 3 there that are quite chio..

btw i still prefer your b4 look on your dior.. but then maybe u have to taper it more since it kindda got loose but the b4 look really looks good man!

heard fren who works sales in town that he saw lotsa club21 shopping bags.. thinks its prob some kindda sales there.. hmm..

hey guys. i'm from sg too. well i'm pretty new to the whole denim thing, i was wondering if i should get a pair of apcs ns or a nudies slim kim? problem is i'm tall and skinny! 1.86, 55kgs yea, any recommandations?

you have about the same physique as me. For me, I would do the slim kim or thin finn. For APC maybe Cure or new cure if you can get your hands on a pair. APC NS would fit a bit loose. I had APC NS previously and it stretched like mad after 8 mths of regular wear. It bcame really baggy that I had to sell them off.

wah dude all the way to ann siang to check out the chicks:D

Go heeren lar the ones there are like 2 or 3 there that are quite chio..

btw i still prefer your b4 look on your dior.. but then maybe u have to taper it more since it kindda got loose but the b4 look really looks good man!

heard fren who works sales in town that he saw lotsa club21 shopping bags.. thinks its prob some kindda sales there.. hmm..

yea one of them is really a good looker. heh.

I really wished that I won't have to taper those diors. But the bunching looks really horrendous when I pull them down to my hips (after it stretched). When i wear them on the waist, they look ok tho.

Until now, I still don't know if I had made the correct choice of tapering them :(

yea one of them is really a good looker. heh.

I really wished that I won't have to taper those diors. But the bunching looks really horrendous when I pull them down to my hips (after it stretched). When i wear them on the waist, they look ok tho.

Until now, I still don't know if I had made the correct choice of tapering them :(

well i guess if it gets really loose that maybe your only option..

will it have been better if u were to get a size down?

OT but if i am wearing 29 for skulls and 28 for Nudie wat will be the size for a 19cm Jap Dior?

It seems they stretched after a while so tapering them and wearing em regularly may get u back to its original look?

kimjones may not be skate-orientated,

but this season style might be leaning towards the skateboard culture.

like how dior's style varies from season to season

maybe thats what he means.

Thanks bro thats exactly what i was trying to say..

i havent seen kimjones's past season shoes.. just that the ones i saw at Front Row seemed a bit skateboardish?

Just my personal sentiment no offence intended..

Thanks bro thats exactly what i was trying to say..

i havent seen kimjones's past season shoes.. just that the ones i saw at Front Row seemed a bit skateboardish?

Just my personal sentiment no offence intended..

the past seasons are much more better. and yea the footwear from the new season are really bulky.

well i guess if it gets really loose that maybe your only option..

will it have been better if u were to get a size down?

OT but if i am wearing 29 for skulls and 28 for Nudie wat will be the size for a 19cm Jap Dior?

It seems they stretched after a while so tapering them and wearing em regularly may get u back to its original look?

I did size down on them. Man they were so tight that I afraid that the clutch would give way and broke off.

wah dude your upper body looks big but your waist is kinda small ar?

My advice for you is to read up on the dior homme thread. plenty of information there. I think they did some comparisons on the sizings of dior and nudie before.

i need to call up frontrow and enquire if they've got cures? anyone has the number? or anyone can already provide me the info. i need to know?

i just went last Saturday. They have pretty much sizes for the raw cure. But for the raw new cure, very sad to say they didn't stock any except for some of the washed models. I asked them if they are bringing in and well, they do not know yet.

you have about the same physique as me. For me, I would do the slim kim or thin finn. For APC maybe Cure or new cure if you can get your hands on a pair. APC NS would fit a bit loose. I had APC NS previously and it stretched like mad after 8 mths of regular wear. It bcame really baggy that I had to sell them off.

thanks i get what ur trying to say. i went down to front row today to check out the apcs.

and they didnt have any stock for sizes 26-30. tried on some size 25 ns but they were tight. and i noticed they were very skinny. if i get some size 27 or 28 will the hems be bigger than the 25s?

I did size down on them. Man they were so tight that I afraid that the clutch would give way and broke off.

wah dude your upper body looks big but your waist is kinda small ar?

My advice for you is to read up on the dior homme thread. plenty of information there. I think they did some comparisons on the sizings of dior and nudie before.

yeah my waist is very small.. i have a very low percentage of bodyfat.. and running everyday for an hour helps to keep the lower torso trim and lean..

i have been wearing the skulls almost everyday since the day i bought it and its no longer very tight around the waist but still maintaining its shape & i kindda like the fit..

at least i know the direction my future denims will be heading:D

i just went last Saturday. They have pretty much sizes for the raw cure. But for the raw new cure, very sad to say they didn't stock any except for some of the washed models. I asked them if they are bringing in and well, they do not know yet.

thanks. i'm asking for an opinion.

APC cures or Nudies Slim jims?

thanks i get what ur trying to say. i went down to front row today to check out the apcs.

and they didnt have any stock for sizes 26-30. tried on some size 25 ns but they were tight. and i noticed they were very skinny. if i get some size 27 or 28 will the hems be bigger than the 25s?

yea the hem size increase with the waist size.

Hello fellas..........I am new to this forum so if i posted in the wrong forum pls forgive me ........

I am new into this denim thing so just posting to say 'hi'........

I currently have a brand new pair of Evisu Lot2001 No. 2 Waist 33 that I am thinking of selling...... as I have just bought a pair of Sammies s0500xx..... so PM new for pixs of the Evisu if anyone is interested....... comes with prove of purchase as well........ Thanks

woah. u guys gotta start posting pics of ur denim here in this thread man. slimjims are on the way for me, and im thinking of getting some dior 21cm japs too. hmm submerged im sure ure pretty experienced with dior, is 460sgd considered a good price?

dior raws?