Denim in Singapore

tweeds

i've got a pair for sale on supermarket. brand new with tags. able to do a skull proxy for you to indonesia too. just sent you a PM, pls check.

omg if only i had not bought my gf an expensive birthday gift, i woulda insta-copped your pbj. PERFECT SIZE.

i noticed that too. Denim store only have limited stocks on most products.

it oways happens to spore retail. dior @ ion, and the tds. same shit oways happen the same.

very sad imo. i would love to cop em if they fit well on me, for the sake of having abundant stocks.

• 4 weeks later...

Why would someone want to travel to Singapore just to get Levi's Vintage Clothing? I thought there are Levi's store practically everywhere around the world.

Besides APC NS & Rescues, what other raw denim with selvage line can you get in Singapore?

I know Skull has some similir to lvc 47's but are they available at the denim store?

Btw my waist size is abot 33-34 & had a hard time lookin for those sizes before there.

who said anything about him coming with the intention of buy denim alone?

Do you know how much more Singapore denims cost compared to the world/internet? It's not about coming to Singapore with the intention of buying denim alone, it's coming to Singapore with the intention of buying denim.

Besides APC NS & Rescues, what other raw denim with selvage line can you get in Singapore?

Do you mean A.P.C. or other brands as well? The better ones could be found in The Denim Store.

I know Skull has some similir to lvc 47's but are they available at the denim store?

Similar as in. . . ? The 1947 is not available in The Denim Store, your best bet would be. . .

i believe the levi's store at raffles city stocks LVC?

Do you know how much more Singapore denims cost compared to the world/internet? It's not about coming to Singapore with the intention of buying denim alone, it's coming to Singapore with the intention of buying denim.

how much more do they cost compared to buying them online? $40 or $50 more (if you're not talking about denim on sale, premium denim hardly ever go on sale). given you have a chance to try them on, that's not a lot more to pay.

• 4 weeks later...
Definitely great news. Hopefully they aren't too overpriced. Any kind soul checked out how much them canes cost?
thanks for the update. will head down after work to have a look.

Thanks bro! :D

zeen, actually, if I am not wrong, hawaiis and okis are extremely well-priced even though they are unique (special leather patches, special denim) in Japan. But now the exchange rate is a bummer... :(

• 3 weeks later...