Denim in Singapore

tweeds

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for denims/chinos. Where to get nice slim fitting ones? My waist is about 32 though. Doubt I will look good in april77s.

yeah man a77 costello will be too tight!

Hey dude, you should check out the new Julian red's side line 3J. KIN has some slim denim as well as chinos. A size M for the chino would fit u fit.

if not, have u check out Sifr? pretty some of the members have handled it. they have a navy n khaki chino pants with a slight taper leg.

how are the rise and inseams of those sifr chinos?

i dont think they're as slim fitting as the +j's you wore in yr last waywt.

mine are a little oversized but i like them a whole lot - the drawstring hem is especially useful. I suppose poof will have more accurate information about inseams and sizing.

one thing though: they're RETARDEDLY water absorbent as i discovered over our recent spell of wet weather.

mine are a little oversized but i like them a whole lot - the drawstring hem is especially useful. I suppose poof will have more accurate information about inseams and sizing.

one thing though: they're RETARDEDLY water absorbent as i discovered over our recent spell of wet weather.

ohh those are the chinos with the drawstring hem. i tried them on before and they fit really great but not really appropriate for office wear. i thought sifr have some new chinos or something. I was looking for something similar to +j.

ohh those are the chinos with the drawstring hem. i tried them on before and they fit really great but not really appropriate for office wear. i thought sifr have some new chinos or something. I was looking for something similar to +j.

ed try the band pants, the one that panic has is the khaki traveler pants (drawstrings).

band pants: http://sifr.myshopify.com/collections/bottoms/products/band-pant

traveler pants: http://sifr.myshopify.com/collections/bottoms/products/traveler-pant

Whats new in singapore anyway?

ed try the band pants, the one that panic has is the khaki traveler pants (drawstrings).

band pants: http://sifr.myshopify.com/collections/bottoms/products/band-pant

traveler pants: http://sifr.myshopify.com/collections/bottoms/products/traveler-pant

Whats new in singapore anyway?

hey darren, does KiN still stock the pajaya pant? or anywhere else i can find them?

also, gaspard yurkievich now available at ambush mandarin gallery.

Thom Browne in Surrender.

Although it will very likely be retardly marked up.

that would be $36XX for a suit :P

hey darren, does KiN still stock the pajaya pant? or anywhere else i can find them?

i've got a pair i feel like letting go of, lemme know if you want! practically new.

yeah guys, im aware of the insane marked up TB at surrender & ambush, do they still carry geller or have i always be wrong :(

mark, we have a new colour for the pajaya. Its made from a lightweight grey ribbed cotton, u shud try it out unless u want them black one, u should consider getting it from defiance? we only have it in M n L, i wear a M n its pretty good imo.

they've still got some diet butcher and s2a, if anyone is interested, also six scents are half off, and other random knick knacks.

yup, was there last week. too bad none of the dbss bottoms were slim fitting :( Actually, if anyone want, they shud consider the siv stodal pieces there. henry hollan's Six scents was on my list but my gf got me smth else for my birthday :s hah

Wee off to asylum I go tmr...

Are they closing down for real or just relocating?

Darren pls tell the guys to make a pajaya pant with side pockets :-D

You still have the band shorts in-store?

pajaya's pattern is like a indian yoga pants n not the typical drop crotch so sadly i doubt we would improve it with pockets though its been a common request. but i sure smth else will be done to please all of your needs haha ;) Band shorts yes but limited sizes. why dont you call them up tmr, sorry wont be in the store lately due to fyp :(

ambush still carries geller, D... check the store at mandarin gallery.

i will check it out soon... hope prices aint too marked up lol

• 2 weeks later...