Denim in Singapore

tweeds

I think they do but I dont think they have more than 5 models for the shoes. If they have 5, its pretty good already. Dont know about the sizes though.

Yeah man..today went down to C21 really not much left for the DH shoes..i think only one model left..and the rest actually sold out.

Nope, not that I know. For the John Varvatos Converses they are S$149 or S$139 (can't remember which now, but only one of the two prices) at all the stalls I've seen them at, including Leftfoot. Was eyeing the blue JV Jack Purcells, but changed my mind.

there are new converse over at leftfoot. some jack purcells and chuck taylor hightops

and you might wanna check out the sales outlet of leftfoot located at the 4th level (#04-124) they have the 1st season JV blue jack purcell for only $100bucks but limited sizes

cheers

everyone wants a piece of hedi suddenly?

anyway, surrender's getting some visvim footwear in today - kiefers, skynyrd ring moccassin, skagways, and fbt elks.

Its the last hurrah!

Nah! Like I said, they dont bring in that many DH stuff to begin with and its not like DH is very hot in Singapore.

When the SA told me most of them are sold out i was like WOW.. in my heart:o I dont know its so popular here or they just bring in real limited stock..not sure.

Thats what they always say during sales.

Anyway, with the 50% off sale still not in sight, and coming to 1 month since the sales started, I doubt there would be anything left for the 50% sale. In previous years, the 50% sale came 2 weeks after the 30% sale!

Just came back from Club 21 Men's 50% off sale.

There are a total of 3 pair of DH jeans on sale.

Grey in 32, Patchwork in 29 and 32. Patchwork was like 1.2 k to 1.3 k.

Wanted to get the grey in a smaller size but alas it is not to be! Someone must have gotten it at 30% off.

They also have 3 models of DH shoes. 1 black formal in 44 and 2 sneakers in many sizes.

beast, the greys were pretty much out of sizes before sales even began.

while the markups at normal retail is pretty much ridiculous, some of the DH stuff aren't half bad when on sale actually - that is, if there's even any sizes left.

Nope. I went when the sales started ie. 30%. They have sizes for the 2 models. Greys and Patchwork unless you wear 27 or 28.

They have a wool pants, some formal jackets (a few with those paint splatters), 3 Ts (black and white), 1 vest, one golden bag, 1 messenger-small bag hybrid, 1 white tuxedo shirt and 1 black shirt with paint splatters. The paint splatters feel hard on it which makes me think its implanted on it.

Wanted to buy the last item because they have my size but it doesnt look like anything Hedi designed. Plus it cost 1.2 k USD brand new.

Think the golden leather like jacket on first flow on the mannequin is DH's too.

Club 21 Men is very interesting.

Recent years, they took up Miu Miu, Burberry and Helmut Lang and ditched them and now they have ditched Chalayan and will ditch Marc Jacobs. Now they took up many Japanese brands like Number (N)ine and Akina and Mihara. Wonder will they ditch them as well.