Denim in Singapore

tweeds

I forgot to mention. They have a distressed basket ball converse like Dior Homme white sneakers in a big size at 60% off.

They also have 1 pair of black Dior Homme business shoes at 50% off current season with sizes. The cool thing is that it look like it is made of 'netting' so you can actually see your socks and feet in it. Better not wear socks with holes or smelly socks while wearing this.

But this was way cool. Would have gotten it. Hmm. Maybe I will go back to get it!! :D

i was thinking of scoring myself a pair of plimsolls from either costume national or Dior Homme but i realized the price they wanted for a pair of canvas shoes were way way too whack..i found a supplier overseas who will ship these over for SGD35 a pair if i get a mass order of ten or more. ima gonna cop a pair..just wondering if any of you are interested as well.

132308724_5dcedbfa2e.jpg

132308725_b58a92ca30.jpg

Ok for all your Dior Homme jeans fanatics in Singapore.

My hunch came true.

It is now final reduction in Club 21 ie 50% off.

And for those keen, the white Dior Homme jeans with some sparkles are still available at about US$330 now 50% off. They have the common sizes. Dont think anyone picked them up.

US$330 after 50%?

i was thinking of scoring myself a pair of plimsolls from either costume national or Dior Homme but i realized the price they wanted for a pair of canvas shoes were way way too whack..i found a supplier overseas who will ship these over for SGD35 a pair if i get a mass order of ten or more. ima gonna cop a pair..just wondering if any of you are interested as well.

132308724_5dcedbfa2e.jpg

132308725_b58a92ca30.jpg

Hey looks really nice, can count me in!

Ok for all your Dior Homme jeans fanatics in Singapore.

My hunch came true.

It is now final reduction in Club 21 ie 50% off.

And for those keen, the white Dior Homme jeans with some sparkles are still available at about US$330 now 50% off. They have the common sizes. Dont think anyone picked them up.

What other colours they still have at C21?

Can anyone gimme a list of places where they sell nudies?

What other colours they still have at C21?

Can anyone gimme a list of places where they sell nudies?

White, white and white on sale.

Heard they have other jeans as well. Unlikely they are white too.

But these are not displayed and are not on sale.

woahwaoh

this thread's on fire.

anyway, just throwing my 2c in.

april77s, common projects and JulianReds

are just not worth the price the stores are charging.

trust me.

you'll be better off with CMs, japn repros, sperry topsiders/pro keds and APCs.

i swear!

tried april77s, didnt feel em.

JulianReds felt too girly.

common projects WAY overpriced.

and at the end of the day,

you're gonna most definitely wanna look like a cowboy rather than a changi village chionger.

oh, and c'mon diors arent that bad.

dont playa hate, appreciate ;)

real glad the singapore scene's picking up so yea.

stay happy ppl.

cheers`

nono.

by cowboy i mean when you wear the jeans, you look like you belong in em.

with the john wayne-esque swagger and stuff

as if you are wearing the jeans, not the other way round.

like, wear the jeans to suit your style. not waering the jeans just to fit in, to follow a trend.

and by changi village chionger, im refering to the trannies which frequent the area.

nono.

by cowboy i mean when you wear the jeans, you look like you belong in em.

with the john wayne-esque swagger and stuff

as if you are wearing the jeans, not the other way round.

like, wear the jeans to suit your style. not waering the jeans just to fit in, to follow a trend.

and by changi village chionger, im refering to the trannies which frequent the area.

true. but it is the individual who chooses his own style, its not like theres a harry potter sorting hat to tell you what your personal style is. therefore its really just (i love this term) personal preference, nothing more. if current trends render your personal style, then following trends isn't wrong.

damn i want a john wayne-esque swagger.

-shrugs

i reckon raw jeans are for like slightly dressier events.

i always prefer wearing washed jeans for messing about in the day.

and raw jeans fer the evening.

sides, faded jeans + white tee + slippers = prefect attire for the hotass weather!

sounds like your abercrombie's biggest fan.

So, any places that does Japanese-styled hair or old school American barber-styled? Need for future references since I'm gonna grow my hair out.

quote]

I don't exactly get what you mean by old school american barber style, but in terms of jap, most hairdressers should be able to do it. shunji matsuo's a good place i reckon (since he's jap), located somewhere next to heeren.

if you're growing your hair out, you might wanna talk to backinthetrees,he should be lurking around somewhere.

they do carry washed TFs, and Noddy i think the trend is changing cos they had quite a decent selection of washed models. but really, nudie doesn't have nice washes T_T

Really? I just view some of their models on their site they were really nice.