Denim in Singapore

tweeds

from my experience, topman shirts have certainly held its shape well. it's weird, i'm always losing my sense of direction when hunting down shops in Haji lane and Ann Siang. I can't seem to find any shops other than nordic and front row. wtf!

btw, i seen alot of guys wearing the big pony ralph lauren polo. when did s'poreans start dishing out cash on shirts? iirc it retails at about 169?

yup. AA is amercian apparel.

AA would be the best, then topman and lastly AAA.

i honestly feel AAA has weird cutting. maybe because i have small built but yeah, AAA's cutting isnt awesome anyway. the only thing that would make me get them would be the price.$12-$18. haha

AA in singapore is retailing at $34.90.

and Topman is always having the "2 basic tops for $25.60" promotion.

im not sure. i went in, saw the price, and didn't bother asking anything after that.

my man's in japan, and im interested in getting some base control / uniqlo items...... anyone know the prices of their basic tees and stuff? recommendations of what to get?

IMO base control prob is juz a more 'high-end' version of AA . their quality seem questionable :D .. but im more attracted to their undergarment (recent purchases by rira) .. u can check out honeyee.com they recently launch their new men and ladies season of tee, tank top etc .. uniqlo nt too sure . but i saw a uniqlo tee by terry richardson launch in their tokyo flagship store. dam was good!:D

cheers

I dont see whats good with AAA at all, rough coarse cotton, aint comfortable. Even a $12 Giordano basic-top would pwn AAA. I would also recommend Cotton-Planet tees. Nice and comfortable.

I dont see whats good with AAA at all, rough coarse cotton, aint comfortable. Even a $12 Giordano basic-top would pwn AAA. I would also recommend Cotton-Planet tees. Nice and comfortable.

Giordano tops now cost a princely sum of $4 to $5 (subject to minimum purchases of at least 3 pieces). But the colour tends to run and mine has a hole in it after 1 wash!

Only uniqlo tees work for me. Got mine when I went on trips to Korea and Hong Kong. Have not been able to find better for the price. Mine have been washed at least 10-20 times and are still retaining their shape. Too bad the premium cotton ones are a bit too short for me because I love how soft they are. My one regret is that I didn't buy more. Probably going to use a proxy to try some of the new PANTONE range from the japanese webstore.

My one AA tee shrank like crazy on me. Way too tight now.

theres a pantone range from uniqlo?!??! get me in on that prease.

cotton planet shirts shrink and have a weird shape. AAA has a nice consistent shape, its relatively long, comes in nice colors, and it isnt all that coarse, unless you're a pansy. : )

so, AAA ftw, yay.

i endorse AAA way too much.

Yes, Uniqlo has just launched a new collaboration shirt with pantone for the launch of their new UT concept. Crew necks, U necks(!), V necks and ringers.

I'll probably be placing an order next week. Wouldn't mind helping anyone who would like to order any stuff as well. Shipping cost would be shared and cheaper :D

are the AAA tees any good for a skinny guy? plongin's build is a bit larger than my frame.

i might go down to peninsula to take a look...

ok, here's how it goes. if you're skinny, and u can fit into the small size, then you've basically got yourself the perfect plain t shirts, cause ive seen size small on a skinny/tiny friend of mine, and they look really good on him.

but if you can't fit the small, there's the medium. which is a little boxy in a unique way. its not toooo boxy at the bottom, but it makes u look like you've got a good chest, get what im sayin?

fyi, i can't fit the small. im too fat.

cotton planet shirts shrink and have a weird shape. AAA has a nice consistent shape, its relatively long, comes in nice colors, and it isnt all that coarse, unless you're a pansy. : )

so, AAA ftw, yay.

i endorse AAA way too much.

yeah i had one cotton planet tee, and i dunno, i just didn't like the quality. im fine with the shrinkage, but wasn't ok with the shape.

thats true, AAA has a consistent shape, and the colors are fucking awesome. lex dont lie, its a little coarse compared to the AA and uniqlo tees, but AAA is thicker.

oh and the dark colored AAAs shrink. quite a bit.

Yes, Uniqlo has just launched a new collaboration shirt with pantone for the launch of their new UT concept. Crew necks, U necks(!), V necks and ringers.

I'll probably be placing an order next week. Wouldn't mind helping anyone who would like to order any stuff as well. Shipping cost would be shared and cheaper :D

dude, if you're ordering, count me in. i'll order quite a few if you're willing to help.

yeah i would love to order some stuff to.

It seems I just received a whole bunch of PMs but I'm unable to read them as the PM system seems to be down. If possible, post your order in this thread.

Please note that I will be ordering through a proxy and not myself so the price will be higher than listed on the webstore. Shipping will be free in Japan with orders over 6300yen and I don't think there will be any problems hitting that number.

On that note, any idea which proxy is cheaper? parachutes or proxy2japan. parachutes charges will be an additional 15% on the order plus shipping cost. Any idea what proxy2japan's rates are?

I will probably get the price quote on friday or saturday, so hopefully I can place the order by sunday once I have collected the money. Some items may run out of stock quickly so I will refund the money for any out of stock items.

To make things simpler, please list your item in this format

プレミアムコットン

クルーネックT(半袖)

1x Size L 00White

It seems I just received a whole bunch of PMs but I'm unable to read them as the PM system seems to be down. If possible, post your order in this thread.

Please note that I will be ordering through a proxy and not myself so the price will be higher than listed on the webstore. Shipping will be free in Japan with orders over 6300yen and I don't think there will be any problems hitting that number.

On that note, any idea which proxy is cheaper? parachutes or proxy2japan. parachutes charges will be an additional 15% on the order plus shipping cost. Any idea what proxy2japan's rates are?

I will probably get the price quote on friday or saturday, so hopefully I can place the order by sunday once I have collected the money. Some items may run out of stock quickly so I will refund the money for any out of stock items.

To make things simpler, please list your item in this format

プレミアムコットン

クルーネックT(半袖)

1x Size L 00White

alright before this happens,

could i get some sizing references from you guys who have uniqlo stuff? tweedles? I should be looking at an M. am i right?

just saw the pantone Ts at the UT store. The quality is wonderful but the seams run at weird places, not like the usual crew necks, e.g. a centre seam running down the back of the u-neck and a horizontal one just below the shoulders of the round neck. The material is slightly stretchy and seems to be cut a little bigger than their usual Ts.

just saw the pantone Ts at the UT store. The quality is wonderful but the seams run at weird places, not like the usual crew necks, e.g. a centre seam running down the back of the u-neck and a horizontal one just below the shoulders of the round neck. The material is slightly stretchy and seems to be cut a little bigger than their usual Ts.

dude whiz, since your in HK, could you maybe pick of those pantone tees up for me? i'd definitely pay ya back and all..