Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Capt Momo, actually... :P went down to check out the sales today... but went with my mum bcos I met her for dinner so didn't really get to look around much... but the sales seem not bad... Dr Denim at 40% and Edwin at 30%... :D planning to go on Mon for a better look... :P

yup... but I guess certain models only? Nothing from Dr Denim caught my eye... maybe bcos my eyes are small!! hahaha... but all the Dr Denim at 40% off were placed on a small table rite smack in th middle... :) didn't see any more...

yeah but most of the dr denims aren't available if you're sz28 and up.

wanted the whites, but the last piece was a sz 25, which a friend of mine picked up.

the dude says that the new stock of dr denims (in bigger sizes) are coming in june though..

Anyone interested in KMWs? saw the 1950 Classic and Rockers at BlackJack... at 569 silliporean smackaroos...

yeah i went to check out the KMWs too.. I didn't know they cost so much. 569 is absolutely ridiculous..thats more expensive than diors!

abit too baggy for my liking... and the rise on those is crazy.

im not sure. i went in, saw the price, and didn't bother asking anything after that.

my man's in japan, and im interested in getting some base control / uniqlo items...... anyone know the prices of their basic tees and stuff? recommendations of what to get?

im not sure. i went in, saw the price, and didn't bother asking anything after that.

my man's in japan, and im interested in getting some base control / uniqlo items...... anyone know the prices of their basic tees and stuff? recommendations of what to get?

well for me if your are into head porter or porter you should try getting them they are way cheapert thant he prices available at surrender/ambush. almost half to 3/4 fo the price sold at surrender.

And by the way anyone knows how much do the A.P.C denim cost at front row? and do they have a skinny cutting or is that cutting the new standard ones?

New Selvage One-wash Denim spotted in Tangs: Nobody from australia, S$299 when you compare with skulls or other denim though....

be patient for about 6 months to a year and they'll be $150..on the sale rack. Trust me.

For the last two seasons, I've found nobody black selvadge going for 50 percent off during the GSS/year end sale ...almost full size range too. they're pretty baggy though..