Denim in Singapore

tweeds

i dun think they are real. real ones cost at least $150sgd onwards (that is if you buy straight from the store in London. But tangs obviously got it cheaper cos they wholesale and they desperately clearing unwanteds so selling with disc...). and all swears have the swear tag behind just like converse's. imho john sullivans are fake. the material of the shoe (from patent down to laces) are disgusting. how can they even mention "by Swear" when swear shoes are made from good materials. and the life span of originals are good too. the leather dont dirty easily and easy to maintain. hope that helps.

after grabbing a bite at marina square i stopped by the toilet, and when i was washing my hands at the sink i swear i saw a pair of Iron Army Hiro Itos. i don't believe anyone on frontal's even heard of these jeans, so i'm guessing it was a superfuture singapore sighting. anyone?

my first thought was CaptMomo, since he has all these great jeans - corpus, etc.

anyway i didn't say hi because it was, well, the restroom, but if you saw a very flowery bag and a pair of skinny skull jeans...hi. :)

poof, say hi next time. :)

homeclub on friday? you were at the gig?

what's this about the old man with the worn-in skull jeans, would love to meet him.

the most beautiful jeans i've seen here actually belong to construction workers. driving past a group working on a road divider a few weeks ago i noticed that their jeans were obviously beat to shit and great stuff. something my lifestyle can't give me...but hey, everyone lives differently.

i've spotted that guy in iron army denim. he's pretty "scene" if you ask me. i see him almost everywhere. not dissing him. i saw him along chinatown as well. poof looks lovely in those april 77s.

EDIT: anyway, if i'm not wrong. the raw denim in front row don't ever go for discounts, it's usually the seasonal ones that do. and i see a visvim nu-wave invading the scene soon.

AKAN DATANG!

EDIT: anyway, if i'm not wrong. the raw denim in front row don't ever go for discounts, it's usually the seasonal ones that do. and i see a visvim nu-wave invading the scene soon.

AKAN DATANG!

yea dont really remember there being discounts on raw

visvim wave invading the scene? honestly i doubt it.. the hypebeasts love to wear something that lets everyone know how expensive their kicks are, and with visvim being so simple, like how kiefers almost look like chucks and logans like sk8 his.. may not be really that popular with hypebeasts..

i cant say the same for other people though, but how many are willing to pay >350 for a pair of plain looking shoes?

i must say, that is very nice of you.

hahah maybe i should rephrase it. because all we do is walk around in our jeans we cant get those insane fades like those workers.

but imagine ur looking all fly, walking down orchard road but u smell like salted fish HAHAH

hahah maybe i should rephrase it. because all we do is walk around in our jeans we cant get those insane fades like those workers.

but imagine ur looking all fly, walking down orchard road but u smell like salted fish HAHAH

really, the apcs seriously stink after a while if you dont wash em man....and from what I've witnessed plus my own experience, the apcs are a toot when it comes to getting nice fades...*calling backinthetress, calling backinthetrees* ...its damn hard, and takes damn long.

word up on the smells plongin.

shit smells waccckkkk. but nothing a little febreeze cant cure.

ive gotten some pretty decent fades on my APCs, and im growing to like em more. been wearing almost everyday for the last year and 2 mths. thing is.. in singapore, due to the high levels of humidity, the indigo hardly flakes off as much as if you're in a less humid place.which is why you see the rest of the pple on the board achieve their fades seemingly faster.

i skate in my jeans and crawl over floors with them, still.. the indigo sticks like one sick ass mofo. still wearing them, and enjoying the process.. APCs feel MUCH better after the first wash.

sup plongin

word up on the smells plongin.

shit smells waccckkkk. but nothing a little febreeze cant cure.

ive gotten some pretty decent fades on my APCs, and im growing to like em more. been wearing almost everyday for the last year and 2 mths. thing is.. in singapore, due to the high levels of humidity, the indigo hardly flakes off as much as if you're in a less humid place.which is why you see the rest of the pple on the board achieve their fades seemingly faster.

i skate in my jeans and crawl over floors with them, still.. the indigo sticks like one sick ass mofo. still wearing them, and enjoying the process.. APCs feel MUCH better after the first wash.

sup plongin

suppp, aye, pics la!

i am witness to the crawling over floors part.

damn this local humidity.

and febreeze is the bomb.

really, the apcs seriously stink after a while if you dont wash em man....and from what I've witnessed plus my own experience, the apcs are a toot when it comes to getting nice fades...*calling backinthetress, calling backinthetrees* ...its damn hard, and takes damn long.

on the contrary, i think APC's do get pretty decent fades, but then again that doesn't really apply here in SG.

i'm still considering about the new cures, yet the notorious stretching really gives me the creeps.

yea dont really remember there being discounts on raw

visvim wave invading the scene? honestly i doubt it.. the hypebeasts love to wear something that lets everyone know how expensive their kicks are, and with visvim being so simple, like how kiefers almost look like chucks and logans like sk8 his.. may not be really that popular with hypebeasts..

i cant say the same for other people though, but how many are willing to pay >350 for a pair of plain looking shoes?

then soon everyone will be sporting plain tees and plain shoes which will come along with a hefty price tag.

sometimes i change into my jeans and do housework....shirtless.... hahaha...hope my nieghbours/would be voyeurs don't get grossed out! BUT don't sleep in them please!

Wahahahh if I were to do that, I reckon I need to turn on all the air-con in my house........

I guess your jeans were drenched after you are done with the cleaning................

A consolation though....... it is written in some magazine or news article that male persperation (Eau de Sweat) attracts the opposite sex icon10.gif....... so has anyone really score with more chicks when they are wearing their unwashed jeans???