Denim in Singapore

tweeds

89.90, which is dirt cheap, considering how well-made it feels. made in japan, i think, 100% cotton flannel - no synthetic yarns, which is something i always look for in my shirts.

test - yeah, i couldn't find it on the site either.

edit: oops, made in china, not japan.

the joey is very very slim at the calves. overall, details are quite nice.

i prefer the cords, like the sheen, look a bit like coated denim ya? but the thing about them is it has to wear well on you if its just a bit too tight, you will see creases everwhere! cos its not stretchy at all unlike the denim ones which with that bit of stretch, looks good with the creases at the right parts. i.e at the crotch and back of the knees...

For the denim ones, they have black left only, no indigo.

Hey guys... stopped by gap at wisma today... well, technicaly it's yesterday as it's past 12 midnight... :P saw that they had 2 fits in what looked to me like raw selvedge jeans... the selvedge is there but can't really remember what colour... doesn't seem like the pictures I've seen on SF... and mayb it's like one wash or something because it's soft... even my friend with me said it feels soft... :) right now I think they have 2 different cuts... easy fit and slim bootcut if I'm not wrong... and 30% off too, if I'm not wrong!!! hehee... it'll run to around S$60? good buy? :P hope that I've not made any silly comments that show my ignorance... hahaha... anybody feel free to correct me and clarify things!!! :)

i'm not sure 5% tax + $40 + $20 + local shipping would give much cost savings for the buyer...

the best placed people to run such a service are probably those who frequently fly to japan.

Hi TIP happy CNY...... was just trying my luck..... just wondering if there are any one out there who didnt want the hassle of navigating Rakuten......... well too bad then...... i am still more than happy to offer help on Rakuten......... shucks.... there goes the beer $$$....

On another note, I just took out my SD 103 which I have kept in the closet for a couple of mths thinking of wearing em over the CNY holiday........ but there is this deep crease line running an entire length on the jeans.... i soaked em in the hope that they will even out.....but it didnt so does anyone has any good idea to even them up...... it looks pretty unsightly I am thinking of ironing them.................. any help is appreciated..... icon7.gif

Awesome!!! Front row having a 30% sale on their A.P.C and Woods and Woods collections from this Fri 23rd Feb til next Sat 3rd March!!! And they mentioned that there's A.P.C vintage denim too... there's a difference? anyway, am I allowed to post this kind of things? can't care less, too excited!!! hahaha...

Awesome!!! Front row having a 30% sale on their A.P.C and Woods and Woods collections from this Fri 23rd Feb til next Sat 3rd March!!! And they mentioned that there's A.P.C vintage denim too... there's a difference? anyway, am I allowed to post this kind of things? can't care less, too excited!!! hahaha...

nice, but apc new cures havent arrived yet, have they?

Here's part of the email I received...

From Front Row:

We will be having a 30% sale on our A.P.C. and Woods & Woods Pour Homme

collections beginning this Friday, February 23rd, to next Saturday, March

3rd. The A.P.C. Vintage denim in CURE and New Standard models will be on

sale during this period as well.

As for the new release of the APC SS'07 collection, it will be in store

beginning this Friday.

yup.. so guess it'll be in? :)

no problem... :) only glad to share the information!!! getting all excited about the sale!!! hahaha... hopefuly by the time I can make it down there'll still be my size... test, when u go down on Fri, take a look at the crowd and the stocks remaining will you? maybe after that you can post whether it's worthwhile to make a trip down... most probably can make it on Sat or Mon... :(

I think that A.P.C stuff will be on sale other than the SS'07 collection? but maybe they will be having a small sale on the new stuff too? you never know... hehee... hopefully... well, to those who are going down, keep the rest of us updated on this then... thanks a lot... :D