Denim in Singapore

tweeds

hey do you all know where i can get the cheap monday regular in raw black denim? do they have it at tangs or QC? and if they do, whats the price? thanks for the help in advance!

you could prob find em at both spots....although I think you'd have better luck at tangs cause qc didnt seem to have alot left the last time i popped by...

btw, (this might sound gay), but anyone know where to get nice vests in singapore? (preferably not too expensive)

damn guys! so excited to finally embark on my first dry denim project. after much reading up. i've been convinced to start small. APCs bought at front row today. i'm afraid i might have bought a size too big. there were no 32s. thus i bought a 33. my usual waist size is about a 34er. heh. i couldn't resist the charms of the girl that served me. i was deeply smitten. she beats the girls at queen's couture hands down fo' sho'! damn............. FRONT ROW! i'll be back. ;) soon, very very soon...

ok thats it, im heading to front row tomorrow. :D

hmmm...sizing one down will still get you quite a loose waist in the end, but that would take a while...so it should be alright. sizing down 2 sizes would make u suffer a hell lot in the first few weeks...

plongin. you should. what took you so long?! damn. that chick is.... ()*&(^%$^&%£&*&(* trust me. if you ever get her number. let's go out together. haha.

the SA at QC owns her, seriously. Have the small sizes for New Cures arrived yet? Been waiting a long long long time. To whoever who wanted raw black denim from cheap monday, i remembered seeing black overdyes from cheap monday at QC.

the SA at QC owns her, seriously. Have the small sizes for New Cures arrived yet? Been waiting a long long long time. To whoever who wanted raw black denim from cheap monday, i remembered seeing black overdyes from cheap monday at QC.
damn. i work in the building and have been seeing that SA for coming to two years now. and i don't really think she's that hot. trust me the one at frontrow, kills.

just that her voice is a lil' pitchy. other than that she's femme fatale.

hey, since we're all in singapore, a pretty damn hot country, (i know this is off-topic but i figured this would be the best place to ask) i was wondering where you guys get your shorts from. i'm looking for shorts cut slightly above the knee, which i have trouble finding.

damn. i work in the building and have been seeing that SA for coming to two years now. and i don't really think she's that hot. trust me the one at frontrow, kills.

just that her voice is a lil' pitchy. other than that she's femme fatale.

the sa with black plastic specs? :D