Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Ed: not bad one, clover is around $25+, look for keida. klear cut would def be more expensive (35 - 50). derrick & kenneth are really good in haircuts.

Panic: get those 2-piece skateboard (moar next level), smth like Xglider, i have them. pretty cool but havent had a chance to use it outdoors yet. hah

lets say below $200?

the last trip i went, i saw some vintage wayfarers/clubmasters with moonstone colours. pretty dope

which shops sell the cheap raybans? sorry for the bother, but i wanna make a trip there soon, but i can only go after work which is 7+ and i'm not sure what time the shops close there

^ saw them as well during my visit just nw. there's a particular beauty & youth united arrow denim. selvage, pretty stiff.

and price is rather gd, $169 or slightly more than that. the harajuku streetwear section seems pretty cool to me. :)

the selection wasn't huge but i liked the pieces i saw, bought a B&Y polo. i hope this experiment turns out a success so they'll bring in moar

new china opticians located at B1. but they closes at 7 if im not wrong.

which shops sell the cheap raybans? sorry for the bother, but i wanna make a trip there soon, but i can only go after work which is 7+ and i'm not sure what time the shops close there

the selection wasn't huge but i liked the pieces i saw, bought a B&Y polo. i hope this experiment turns out a success so they'll bring in moar

tees section are pretty dope as well. cotton material seems cool. yea, i agreed that the selection wasn't tt huge though,

anyone know a decent + cheap place for denim repairs (crotch disaster)? or just anywhere in general that any of you guys have done repairs before, it's just shitty old apcs. sorry if it's been asked before, heading back for the new year and need to fix my scrotum peekhole.