Denim in Singapore

tweeds

http://yeomanseiko.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?sa=957708225

Hing's Watch and Pen Centre is located at:

231 Bain Street, #01-39 Bras Basah Complex.

Singapore 180231. Tel: 63377151

K2 Watch Company

845 Geylang Road, Tanjong Katong Complex

#03-K1. Singapore 400845

Tel: 6746 0270

Anyone knows a good local dealer for Seiko automatic military watches? I'm quite enamored of the ones on the left right now:

img_3410.JPG

anyone knws where else can i cop ivalease (rob) jeans? frend told me its been discontinued over at japan. isit true?

shucks man, dh @ ion, the sizes and the quantity they brought in. either the black raws they have does not appear in my size, or they have none of wad im looking for. :(

hey guys, long story short, I've ended up with a pair of size 33 G-Star Raws that i don't wanna wear, and even though i know it's probably not exactly sufu standard, I'm wondering if anyone knows a good local forum or place where i can sell them for something.

i'm hoping to deal local cos i'm not all too familiar with sending stuff to and receiving payments from overseas..

of course if there's any chance anyone here would like to buy it, do let me know.. :o

Hi Guys,

After a good break, I'm back and am now with haute couture designer KEVIN SEAH.

We're launching his debut men's prêt-à-porter collection this year and I'll like to invite you to a preview this Friday, 30th October 2009. The preview will start at 7pm and run til 11pm.

No Denim at this time though but really strong collection of ready to wear and made to order

Venue:

KEVIN SEAH

28 Maxwell Road,

Red Dot Traffic Building,

#04-08,

Singapore 069120

Mobile:+6596651804

We will be introducing a fresh concept to Singapore's fashion scene that aims to make accessible, a level of consumer input previously only available to bespoke tailoring establishments

Come on down this Friday, and let me tell you more about this addition to our fashion fraternity

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me at 96651804.

i don't own a pair but i've heard that doc denims are alright and they dont hurt yr wallet too much either.

i dunno...just go try a pair on or sth.

blackjack stocks acne but not sure if they've brought in the pop chinos.

alternatively try michael j krell on sufu, or muji.

or, cheap monday/a77 chinos if u can hunt them down on supermarket.

well, its not like any singaporean's going to buy it and anyone elsewhere who wants it cant get it for free so technically hes not ripping off anyone. nobody's obliged to sell something for the price they paid anyway - ultimately, if it does sell it just means someone thinks its worth paying $60 for.

btw i don't think its a good idea to start snitching in this thread, its just going to start a fight here.

• 2 weeks later...
some goth ninja wannabe without the $$$ might just bite on that

I saw a dude wearing them today with plaid shirt and baggy jeans tucked in...it was totally not goth ninja and yet chinamen steez at the same time.

Front Row still has tons of APC left, they shifted to Raffles Hotel recently (if im correct)

On that note, where can I get a suede brush/suede eraser?

Eh that leather cleaning store in Chinatown sells it....inside a mall, not Chinatown point but 4-5 blocks behind.

On that note, Apple Leather seems to be the way to go for leather conditioner locally, I saw an ad somewhere and i remember that bagholic writer on Style uses that for his balenciagas...don't know if it waterproofs boots like Sno-seal or Obernaufs tho.

Anyways that Chinatown store sells leather cleaner too...apparently they do clean LVs BVs Chanel tai-tai bags on the regular so they should know their stuff.

I have a pair of roughout service shoes from ww2 impressions that I want to sell because they are slightly too big. US size 8.5D. pm me for pictures and price if interested. sorry to post this here, but i really want to sell it locally to prevent any shipping hassle. Thanks

decided to check out uniqlo at 313 today instead of tomorrow, had to go in the morning cos of a lunch appointment and boy am i glad i turned up at 11 when it opened. +J stuff in sizes smaller than L disappeared in less than an hour. not sure when they're restocking either - i missed out on one of the checked shirts. bloody hell.

a lady dragged out 4 of the largest uniqlo plastic bags full of +J outerwear. they were giving a gift bag for every $50 spent. she got an entire box of gift bags and made a staff carry the box of gift bags down to the taxi stand for her. also, saw a dude trying to pick a piece (i assume he meant to take a +J piece) off another guy's basket. this opening's probably crazier than the opening of the first uniqlo store at tampines.