fs:pbj- x05 size 30..brand new

moondog

hey

i just bought a pair of these, they looked better when i tried them on instore then when i got home. i paid 210 for them, so im looking to atleast get that back seeing as they have only been on my body for maybe a minute.

any questions feel free to ask, i may not have the internet for a while to so i apologize for the delay.

thanks so much

moondog

Man, shit always looks better in the store than they do at home! I get burned by that alot!! Especially when you're trying stuff on and the hot girl working there is saying you look good!

haha, werd!

and i probably shouldn't ask, but you got measurements? ;)

Why not return them, if you insist on getting what you paid back? Why should I pay you what you paid, plus shipping, when I can get them from the store and return them, get them hemmed, etc...for that price? Is this price better than most available outlets?

Not trying to be a dick, but honestly asking?

Why not return them, if you insist on getting what you paid back? Why should I pay you what you paid, plus shipping, when I can get them from the store and return them, get them hemmed, etc...for that price? Is this price better than most available outlets?

Not trying to be a dick, but honestly asking?

because you live in Edmonton, and they are inaccessable otherwise.