Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ It is already sold online through several vendors:

Napsize, Grandism, Slamjam.....do a search; it has been discussed before.

picture455sy5.jpg

You filthy, filthy bastard. Sweet fucking pic. I made it up to 6 pairs and now am back down to one. Since I could only really wear them on the weekends, I figured I could invest my $1500 elsewhere :P

Nice collection!

• 2 weeks later...

FYI -

Huf SF just received the Nam Jun Jungle boots. Well, they actually had them in boxes when I was there and hadn't yet priced them yet, but they said by Wednesday or so they will be on the shelves......

I am imagining UNDFTD will have them this week as well.

FYI -

Huf SF just received the Nam Jun Jungle boots. Well, they actually had them in boxes when I was there and hadn't yet priced them yet, but they said by Wednesday or so they will be on the shelves......

they received nam jun but didn't receive fang??

FYI -

No boxes of the Polke No.5's?? Would you possibly be able to do a pick-up?

Huf does have the polke No.5. Just picked up a pair last friday....prices seem to be going on the shoes though....

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention that. They do have the quilted leather polkes......I vaguely remember the price being $240 maybe?

And to whomever asked: Yep, forgot to mention they have Fangs......actually really fucking cool in person. All three colors I believe.

I may be able to do this for members next week as I will actually be up in the city (rare that I go two weeks in a row, let alone to the Haight/Hayes area). I will call HUF on Wed. and get some prices for the Jungle Boots people....(I called today and they still aren't up yet), but I did get the price for Fangs:

Fangs - $265

Considering the quality/size/amount of leather on the Fangs I am going to take a wild guess and say the Jungle Boots will be between $275-$300. If you guys are willing to buy them at this price I would be glad to pick some up for people......or polkes or fangs if you want. Will update later this week.