Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

id let you do it if you just promised not to steal them :)

I wouldn't steal the jeans. That would be so stupid haha.

Well what I also meant by not meeting the qualifications is that I'm also too big for thsoe jeans. I'd need at least a 29 :o

Oh well... can't wait to see how that project turns out!

I just ordered my first pair of diors :) :)

Congratulations!! :D What jeans did you order? Raw denim?

I hope you will be satisfied!

I was so happy when I tried on my first Diors because after a long time search for a perfect fitting and good looking jeans without annoying Diesel-esque back pocket stitchings I finally was succesful!!

The only "problem" I still have is the longer inseam...

I am only 5'7" tall and sometimes I think the bunching is a bit too much... but I still didn't have the balls to get them altered... :rolleyes:

i almost read the whole thread again but still have a question concerning the black raws so please don't insult me (yeah i know repeating sizing questions in this thread are lame). a pair of raw indigo mijs will definitely stretch in the waist area if you can't button it up at first, but what about a black pair? should you be able to button them up (even if they're tight) when they're new? :confused:

you guys should buy a waist stretcher before the clasp breaks.

i bught one from ebay for 12USD and it works perfectly. Now i buy my jeans in a size that i cant close the clasp. after using the stretcher i can close the clasp and stretch it more without harming the clasp in any way. and after the stretching it wont be a baggy like in the past when i bought the jeans with a comfortable fit.

just search on ebay for any waist stretcher.

i almost read the whole thread again but still have a question concerning the black raws so please don't insult me (yeah i know repeating sizing questions in this thread are lame). a pair of raw indigo mijs will definitely stretch in the waist area if you can't button it up at first, but what about a black pair? should you be able to button them up (even if they're tight) when they're new? :confused:

blacks stretch alot less than the blues. my blues are 27, id say the blacks are 26.5 but tagged 27. so dont hope for them stretching as much as the blues may

i would not get black mij diors that cannot be clasped unless you want an ultra tight fit

Thats weird my black raws (size 28) stretched so much in the first week I had to take them to the tailor I was wishing I would have purchased 27's just a few days after leaving paris. And my blues have barely stretched I have been wearing them for the past 3 months on and off.

Again a (lame) sizing question. I don't like them either but since i have to order my diors online i will be paying 50 euro extra shipping costs if i order the wrong size.

I'm planning on buying a dior MII 19cm black raw. I wear 30 in a skull 5010xx, and a 29 in nudie slim jim dry greycast. My perfect waist if the jeans is laid flat on the floor would be around the 40cm or 15.5 inch.

So which size would you guys suggest me to buy? 28 or 29? Dior's stretch one inch right? I also have to keep in mind that since i cycle alot the jeans will stretch more in the thighs than usual. I'm defo not looking for an ultra tight fit, more a relaxed fit (but not anti-fit) if you know what i mean :P.

Would really appreciate it if someone could help me out =).

Again a (lame) sizing question. I don't like them either but since i have to order my diors online i will be paying 50 euro extra shipping costs if i order the wrong size.

I'm planning on buying a dior MII 19cm black raw. I wear 30 in a skull 5010xx, and a 29 in nudie slim jim dry greycast. My perfect waist if the jeans is laid flat on the floor would be around the 40cm or 15.5 inch.

So which size would you guys suggest me to buy? 28 or 29? Dior's stretch one inch right? I also have to keep in mind that since i cycle alot the jeans will stretch more in the thighs than usual. I'm defo not looking for an ultra tight fit, more a relaxed fit (but not anti-fit) if you know what i mean :P.

Would really appreciate it if someone could help me out =).

Im a 29 in Slim Jims, and a 28 in MIJ Diors, and a 27 in MII Diors. Hope that helps