Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

^ My actual waist measurement like with a tape measure is around 33.5 inches or so

I wear a 32 in lke Levis 505s... 31 in diesels, 30 in new standards

I think I'm gonna exchange for a 30- I ordered 21cm from them but they def sent me the wrong model... ill call now

For the dude who had the Dior selvage jeans made in Jp- where did you get them from?

Yeah if those are 32 tagged, I reckon you definitely got 19's. Refer to Minya's 21's for what they look like at 32" waist.

I got my selvage model at the Dior Homme store here in Seoul, I went in looking for any pair of raw I could get in size 28 or 29, they had these 29"s and that was it, this was after looking for raw Diors in three different countries. Looking back on it I wish I'd gotten the regular Japanese non-selvedge but this was all I could get at the time.

These are mine by comparison, they look to fit like yours, but as I've mentioned they've stretched way too much as you can see. They're tagged 29" but have gotten to about 32.5", which is what my hips measure out to.

IMGP0304.jpg

Okay thanks for the clarification- mine are tagged 31 tho

But yeah I'm going to send these back I plan on wearing them a good amount so theyre going to stretch, i told them they sent me the wrong ones but just to get me a 30 in the 19cms and they said they could probably order it

Hey guys,

Here's some info and pics of the last three pairs of Dior's I own. None are raw, but I thought I'd share anyway. I'm 6'1" and currently a hefty 182 pounds (I checked) right now. Although everything fits pretty much the same as when I weighed 165 this past January.

reference #: 5EH1015678

model: Indigo Gris / Blue Lurex

made in: Japan

tag size: 31

waist width measured across: 16 1/2"

hem width: 7 3/4"

S4010036.jpg

S4010038.jpg

S4010041.jpg

Great fit on a big guy...you could snap the Dior models in half (and me too!) :D Damn...those waxy joints are the tits! Hey...if you wear a 31, Yoox has the sliver glitter jeans on sale in your size!

Is there a 17cm model? I didn't see anything thread about it if there is...

Yes there is, they are a stretch denim, I asked about them but they didn't have them in my size... plus I wasn't sure if i can pull off jeans that skinny...

for me, diors don't fit consistently across the board. i have 7 pairs (no raw) and some of the 28s i got a couple of years back, i can now slide off without undoing the buttons. so the last pair i bought was a black wash in 27, but that still feels slightly bigger than some 28s i bought in japan...may be they do a different cut, don't know.

as for the 17cm cuffs, those are what the models wear in the shows (i was told by peter at the NY store), and are harder to find. i got the grey glittery one (FW05 i think) from japan and that had a 17cm cuff. don't think they make 17cm for waists above 30 though.

for me, diors don't fit consistently across the board. i have 7 pairs (no raw) and some of the 28s i got a couple of years back, i can now slide off without undoing the buttons. so the last pair i bought was a black wash in 27, but that still feels slightly bigger than some 28s i bought in japan...may be they do a different cut, don't know.

as for the 17cm cuffs, those are what the models wear in the shows (i was told by peter at the NY store), and are harder to find. i got the grey glittery one (FW05 i think) from japan and that had a 17cm cuff. don't think they make 17cm for waists above 30 though.

Wow! 7 pairs of Dior Homme jeans. Thats some serious money pumped into it.

BTW which do you think is their best representation? The waxed ones? The glittery ones or the distressed ones?

hey all,

I finally got myself a pair of 19's in a 30" waist from Browns. I'll be honest and say that part of the attraction is the whole brand mystique thing, and I LOVE the bunched up look on the lower leg, couldn't find any other brand in London that caters for this.

So anyway, I'm a little bit worried that I got the wrong style, and should have gone for 21s.

I'm 6ft 1", and my legs aren't massive (otherwise none of my jeans would fit me!!!) and I really want the 'ruffled' look to run through most of the calf and to the knees, but so far the bunch up is just sitting at the bottom of the leg.

I've tried pulling the jean up so the bunch sits higher but the calf is very very tight.

I know that my Acne Mics were really tight when I bought them, and stretched perfectly, and am happy to wait for this on the Diors, but want to make sure I shouldn't have gone for a 21?

Does that make sense? Can anyone advise me?

thanks

J

ahh man, now I'm really thinking I got it wrong. But I'm gonna stay confident that they'll stretch in the thigh to the right amount, just gotta stay positive and remember back to my first pair of tight jeans that are now PERFECT (except no 37" leg!)

Can anyone alay my fears and tell me they'll stretch right?

I just called Browns, the smallest size they have in the 21s now is a 30", which from memory was too baggy for my liking.

Mine are MUCH tighter than rirawin's, I'm pretty sure they will stretch out to a perfect fit, so don't worry, J. I got the same size as my APC NS, they are not as tight as when the APC NS were new, I think the APC took me 4 days to completely button them, I could do 3 of the buttons when I first tried them on, and after half a day I was able to do another one, and by the evening of the first day I was able to do all of them... :)

and yeah, the YKK hardware bothers me a little too, but oh well... another thing that bothers me a little is the lack of selvage seams, hehehe... but the fit is interesting and I wanna try out the bunched up look...

Ok, just snapped some quick pics for comparison, here is how mine fit right now, second day of wearing them...

266180613_e0db6e77e2_b.jpg

266180731_b6aeeebc74_b.jpg

Yes there is, they are a stretch denim, I asked about them but they didn't have them in my size... plus I wasn't sure if i can pull off jeans that skinny...

Are they raw? What was the price on them? Did they have any 27s?