Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Best way:

- purchase dauphins

- sell for profit

- use profit to get jeans from thegrapist

Also you better be talking about the outlet that's close to NYC because I'm going soon and I needs ta get my Dior on

not a good idea at least not on this forum :) unless you don't care being called a "scammer"

Am i the only person who thinks Kris Van Assche is extremely lazy with his denim collection this season? I new many of them were reissues and just unoriginial, but one stuck out to me that was the radioactive jean. I said, "oh cool maybe over time he will come out with more like this soon. Its a good start". I then saw these on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190186175390

Ugh. I wanna see some originality.

the Kris Van Assche jeans are not using the clasp anymore.

has anyone tried them on? the only reason any jeans in DH stores right now still have the clasp is because of the carry-overs(i.e. used, raws) and they have a bunch left over. at first i guess it was rumored that they would be using buttons on jeans with stretch in them, but it's all. sucks...

get them while you can i suppose.

^you are wrong. i tried on some 19cm mij the other day that are definitely from ss08 and they had a clasp.

also, if you look on lvr and eluxury even some of the jeans with stretch have a clasp. like these:

http://eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11656937

i've seen those...there were a lot of jeans that were done before KVA even started. all the silver selvege jeans use the clasp, used, raws, and anything else left over from before this season. call the store and ask...

Need some help here...

I have the chance to get my hands on a pair of grey distressed jeans from Spring / Summer 2007, item code 7E3110520204 820.

Does anyone know how much they will stretch? Is it a lighter denim? I am not sure if a 28 would be the right choise for me...

I am wearing a size 27 in MII raw denim and also in Dauphins. On the other hand I need a size 28 for the Under My Car jeans from SS 07.

I also tried on the New Emperor jeans from AW 07 and also needed a size 28.

So do you think a size 28 would be the right fit for me?

Thanks a lot in advance!

i've seen those...there were a lot of jeans that were done before KVA even started. all the silver selvege jeans use the clasp, used, raws, and anything else left over from before this season. call the store and ask...

Grapist would know definitively. Grapist, t/f?

i just mean what's the deal with the black at the top and white at the bottom

is it some kind of next level style pre-distressed thing? stonewash, sandblast and then frost with molten plastic

They're waxed actually. No whit at the bottom. Just a reflection. The black at the top is actual black stuff, but they look a lot cooler in person. Pictures can never really capture waxed diors well.

hi guys, i'm thinking of getting those 07aw jake jeans. what size should i get ? i wear a 28 for both raw and clawmark. does it stretch alot ? the waist measurements at diabro seems pretty tight comapred to raw and clawmark jeans. thanks in adv !:)

Opinions needed!... I've been lurking around here for a minute and decided to start posting. These MII dauphin 21cm's feel big on me, but it's kind of a mix up from my slimer cut IH's or Sammies. I haven't washed them yet, and I'm wondering if a hot wash or soak would do any thing? What do you think overall? Thanks in advance!

img11661cl3.jpg

img11681je1.jpg

img1170ss1.jpg:confused:

I think they look alright. Try to give it a little bit more time.

Yeah I agree I think the fit looks good, its just... it hurts :(

But yeah, I'll think i'll just give it some more time. Although I also like the looser fit the 28's would give me, so if someone have them and wants to size down, let me know.

Opinions needed!... I've been lurking around here for a minute and decided to start posting. These MII dauphin 21cm's feel big on me, but it's kind of a mix up from my slimer cut IH's or Sammies. I haven't washed them yet, and I'm wondering if a hot wash or soak would do any thing? What do you think overall? Thanks in advance!

:confused:

A hot soak will do precisely nothing. They look sort of shapeless, but if you're striving for a baggier style and you're not uncomfortable with how they are now, then wear them. You can't beat the color.

img11661cl3.jpg

img11681je1.jpg

img1170ss1.jpg:confused:

Hi

I honestly think these are too big - especially in the crotch area. And they're too long as well. I have never understood the fashion for wearing jeans that stack up almost to the knee. Just looks like they're too long if you ask me. You don't want ankle-biters that's for sure but too much stacking just looks like you've bought a pair of jeans that don't fit. But then what do I know - some people in London think it's cool to wear jeans that come up to the middle of their arse crack and to me any kind of crack you don't smoke shouldn't really be on view thanks very much.

so i bought these at a consignment store, they were brand new indigos in a size 29. i just cant tell if they are the 19cm or the 21cm, they measure just under 7 inches across the hem (which is of course smaller than 19cm), however they dont look to me as slim at the bottom as some of the other 19cm ive seen on the site. 2rzuqo0.jpg

i would appreciate greatly your knowledge and your reply.

thanks so much

i once saw a pair of mijs which was not that long... the hem was what i expected from the 19cm cut, but they were sooo tight at the thigh-area... it was like a 19/17cm cut. but as far as i know such a cut doesn't exist... :confused:

Skinny thighs and short length? I've got a theory with some circumstantial evidence...

Remember how SS06 had all the ankle-cropped trousers?

Dior%20Homme%20SS06.jpg

My pair of these:

00160m.jpg

Has a much tighter thigh than the regular 19cm cut. I know they released a whole range of denim with this cut - maybe thats what you saw?