MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to trade my size 38 Charpparel Blouse in brown (tan) for a size 36. Mine has been worn less than 6 times. I bought it because I love it so much, but itis still too big after a few soaks. So if you have a 36 and want to trade it (or sell) please hit me up. I relly love it and can't imagine nor having this jacket. Also looking for he pants in a 32 or 34

Thanks man! It's a medium which is my standard Japanese size. For reference I also take a medium in the ranch hand and a 38 for the deck jacket. I definitely recommend getting your normal size for this shirt. It's also short enough to wear untucked, which is seriously awesome!

thats a top fit Ben; can i ask how tall are u and what's your weight? I'm doubting if I should go for a small or medium; I wear 36 in chapparal and deck jacket but 38 in the Faro vest and flannel ranch hand shirt.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Slab, I think you'd probably be okay with either a small or a medium. I'm roughly 5'10 160 pounds, and I'm a medium in iron heart, sugar cane, buzz, and a 40 for flat head shirts and 42 in their tees. If you think it'll help I can post the measurements of my ranchero when I get home

Edited by itsbenhere

Cool, I went for an L and I'm a 42 in flat head shirts, so should fit fine.

That being said, my post tracking tells me it got held up somewhere in Melbourne, and now is being returned to sender, without even attempting delivery. Goddammit...

Cool, I went for an L and I'm a 42 in flat head shirts, so should fit fine.

That being said, my post tracking tells me it got held up somewhere in Melbourne, and now is being returned to sender, without even attempting delivery. Goddammit...

I think, that just means, that it's stuck in customs. You'll probably get a note from them in a few days.

Hey chaps, sorry for quick iPhone pic, just received the shirt, love it (and no customs bill, bizarre hold up).

I've also got one in M on the way (ordered after I panicked about sizing). So if anyone wants this in an M, hit me up and we'll work something out cheaper than retail.

photo_zps1d124c0c.jpg

Edited by Aries

Hey mate,

No idea if they're one wash or not, got it sent from a friend in Japan; I'll let you know if the fit changes after a wash.

The L fits perfect, I'd say these actually run slightly larger than your usual Mister Freedom shirts.

Edited by Aries

Nice shirt, Aries. I picked up the indigo version from Self Edge in a size medium, and it's immediately one of my favorite MF pieces. I thought the fit was pretty spot on. It's a little on the long side, especially in the back, but I've always tucked my MF shirts in so it's a non-issue for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone else picked up stuff from the new collection? I really like the look of those iPad woolies...if only they made them for macbook pro's.  And I still love my strongman even though I should wear it more, I think it looks great with a classic loopwheeled sweat (Cushman.)

IMG_1925.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

anyone interested in the indigo rancheros shirt size M? brand new wit tags; asking what I paid for it (250$)

Unfortunately does not work for me