MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

Just found five more vintage 13-star buttons today. Maybe by the time my P coat is worn and faded, I can find 5 more to swap them all out.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah - I love the details and everything - but it would be blasphemy to have a tailor work on this

I tailored my denim workshirt last year because the M was too small in the shoulders. The L was right in the shoulders but too much in the body.

My tailor, whom I admit is a genius, tapered and shortened the L, keeping all the details and shape intact. Fits perfect.

^Thanks. The Hawaii denim seems to be fading faster than the Okinawa denim, so we'll see how it goes. I was just thinking of posting a few evo macros tomorrow...

Some evo pics from my 7161s. They have about 25 days of wear on them (no washes), and fading is just starting to come through. The Hawaii denim seems to fade a little more quickly than the oki denim.

A tiny bit of fading along the edges of the cargo pocket

mfscevocargosm.jpg

A little fading along the edge of the fly, but I just noticed that the inner button placket is Edo Ai.

mfscevoflysm.jpg

Speaking of Edo Ai, the cinch is starting to fade.

mfscevocinchsm.jpg

The most pronounced fading is on the Hawaii denim anywhere on the lap. This is the front of the left pocket.

mfscevolftpktsm.jpg

Those look great man. That denim is pretty fuckin nuts.

^Thanks, man. Yeah, the denims are insane. I think I am going to have a hard time buying anything other than SC denim from now on. So much character and color.

I like that bottom collar detail alot

Thanks. I had a lot of collars going on today....

Love those denim pics! You motivate me to take more pics of mine!

The more I look at it, the more I covet the utility shirt. They stil have it at J. Crew but it's out of my budget right now :(

^I can understand. The chambray utility shirt is pricey, but easily one of the nicest I've seen. The details aren't found on any other shirt. Since I was a bit late tot he game picking them up, I got a white one very slightly used at a good price, and the blue during a 20% off sale at J Crew. I'm very tempted to pick up the dark indigo one at some point, but it will have to wait...

zissou, nice denim detail shots. Have you done anything with the patch you removed?

Thanks! Nope, I still have the Edo Ai patch. I'm saving it for something cool.

way too late but giving it a shot anyhow

anyone know where i can still find a MF deck jacket size 36-38?

Last weekend i visited BOB in Hoogland and they still had one deck jacket left (and also some peacoats btw), i didn't take notice of what size it was, but you could give them a call +3133-4802549

http://butcherofblue.com/

Don't expect cheap prices though! The peacoats were over €800!