MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a pretty nice looking jacket.

Edit: Shame about the price.

Not that I can afford it, but that is one of the most detailed and well crafted pieces I have ever seen. I tried it on in the store and would highly recommend doing so if you have a chance. "WARNING: You might become inclined to purchase the "Mulholland Master" once placed on your body." Beautiful work Christophe!

img8560j.jpg

^This photo convinced me that I really should have bought this shirt a long time ago. Luckily, and somewhat unfortunately, I found one at J Crew in NYC. I feel like I am trying to save endangered species at this point.

MF still has two, but only in XS, and SESF still has a M

^This photo convinced me that I really should have bought this shirt a long time ago. Luckily, and somewhat unfortunately, I found one at J Crew in NYC. I feel like I am trying to save endangered species at this point.

MF still has two, but only in XS, and SESF still has a M

Put the mouse down man... have some self control :)

LOL :D Well, if it helps, there isn't a single other MFSC item that I can picture myself wearing. Yes, it will help my wallet.

haha, yeah. This time, I'm really done ;)

EDIT: Well, looks like I am not getting it :( The last L that J Crew had anywhere had a stain on it and they wouldn't sell it to me.

I would skip the Mulholland Master for the Road Champ boots. I am set for winter jacket for few years with a new Buzz Rickson's x William Gibson black N-1 and MF Foul Weather Deck N-1H. Also both jackets are more wear-able then the Mulholland Master for daily use imo.

I'm going to pull the trigger on the Rickson/Gibson black N1 deck jacket and would love your input. It's stunning, and I've been after an N1 for a long time. Impossible to find too (Spiewak discontinued theirs). The Rickson is the nicest I've seen, and I hear this model is even heavier than the reg. N1s Rickson offers (with the Navy decals on it).

I tried it on yesterday. It's amazing. Usually not a fan of belts around jackets but it completes the look on this jacket. The pockets are very well thought as far as motorcycle gear go. And those clasps used after the zippers are genius.

Makes me wanna go out and get a Triumph Bonneville...

or this:

P1010002.JPG

Ahh, the 500/4. Get it - they're hard to come by. Almost got one this summer for less than $400 in running condition. Waited too long.

What a difference a day makes. I just bought a M washed white chambray utility shirt that has the same measurements as the raw M.

The star-less bronco champ looks SO good

glad to see you found one, zissou!

i also agree on the star-less bronco champ jacket. i tried it on when self edge had the samples..... i didn't want to take it off. i'm still debating on that or the steam-locomotive one.

therelativity, good to see someone got the backpack.

hah,

also looking forward to cottonduck's updates~

me too! i want that bandana that samuel has also!

Thanks, Pete.

Akuma- off B&S on styleforum. It was totally random. It was from J Crew, and he had worn it a couple times and warm-soaked it. He was selling it because it was too big on him as he was expecting it to be smaller (which it should have been). I'm not complaining!

Can't wait to see them, relativity!