What were the last three pairs of jeans you wore??

docdoom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45rpm Sorahiko

Oni Shoai

SC Edo Ai

thats a pretty insane triplet of denim right there..

+rep for gettin' broke in nice denim !

nudie slim jim drys (got them in like october, almost no wear showing despite wearing them all day, almost every day...but fuck wear they fit me perfectly)

apc New Standards (regret this purchase, make me look odd)

HnM White Denim (love them)

Here's the last three pairs of jeans that I've worn, in no particular order:

LVC 1947 Deadstock: Finally, a great pair of Levi's. Thank goodness it shrunk just enough to fit me nicely. I'm typically a size 33, but I listened to Levi's STF suggestions, and bought a size 36 instead. Next time, I'll size down for sure.

Flat Head 5100xx Special Edition: My second favorite pair, and one that I'll be wearing during the summer season. It's pretty snug from the waist to the knee, but a bit loose below the knee. I'll try the other models next time.

Self Edge X Iron Heart BK: My favorite so far. I never pictured myself wearing slim cut jeans before, but after hearing about the collaboration, I just couldn't wait to try them on. Excruciatingly tight in the beginning, but in a matter of days, it's the most comfortable pair of jeans I've ever worn.

Guest Arcarsenal

1.) Earnest Sewn Fulton 53 (Patriot)- Worn for about 2 months straight, looking really good. Check the evolution of denim thread for pictures.

2.) Earnest Sewn Fulton 50 (Line Dry) - Worn for a day or two. I need to repair a tear on the back pocket before I wear them anymore, I don't want the rip to get out of hand. The color is just a little darker than the patriots.

3.) APC Hipster (raw) - Just got this from the Denim Bar on Monday. Just breaking them in now; the've already stretched a little in the waist and knees. I have a good feeling that these will stretch to just the right fit, but I'd like some others opinions. I'll have to post pictures later. These jeans will be worn everyday for quite some time.

• 1 month later...

1) PBJ XX-007 - Got them today. Rough and slubby, but weird because you can't see the slubbiness very well because of the dyed warp/weft. Not liking the lower rise that much, but everyone who's seen me in them say they look/fit good.

2) Samurai S710XX 19oz - Daily wearer for the last 3 weeks. Starting to get some whiskering and some contrast in the honeycombs. Tight to the point that my back starts to hurt if I sit with them on after a while. Hasn't stretched out all that much and I only sized down one.

3) Sugarcane SC41955 - My first major pair of Japanese denim (only had a pair of Imperial Dukes and Nudie RRDS before this one) and easily my favourite. I wear them around the house. Denim is supposedly 14oz (I think) but feels thinner. Not wearing them outside cause it's winter right now. The denim is unique. Hairy but smooth, the feel is completely different to any jean I own.