What were the last three pairs of jeans you wore??

docdoom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

1. Evisu broken twill

2. Nudie regular ralph dry selvage

3. PRPS classic 5-pocket

--- Original message by YoungPunch on Apr 8, 2005 08:27 PM

YoungPunch

I'm liking the PRPS classic 5s - Steven Alan does them - whats the fitting like? I'm normally a 34 waist 34 leg - I want a pair but unsure if they are long enough?

The ones you've got are they the 'crumble' effect denim.

StrictlyRoca

Yeah, the ones I have are the wrinkle/"crumble" effect.

My Jeans are a size 32 waist, and I think the leg-length is around 32" in that waist size. I would guess the size 34 would have a longer leg on them, so you should be o.k.----But I'm not 100% positive since I've never tried on some PRPS jeans in a size 34.

Hope that helps.

1. Evisu No#2 Denim, Lot2004. (Now)

2. Levi's 1960'es Big E (Probably 1963-1965) that fit extremely slim.

3. Edwin 1990'es Selvage Model, too baggy, but wore them anyway.

ready to decieve, recieve, overpower / loving someone is to believe, to relieve, slow shower/she is bathing/ love her needs her like fur/

Quote:

Evisu made for Japanese market is fine is it not?

--- Original message by Geowu on Apr 15, 2005 07:05 PM

They are "as good" per say right now, but yeah the No#1 denim models are excellent, even though I doubt some of their 14oz models indeed are 14oz.

eBay regularly have one or two pairs of old evisu's up for sale and they run 100-350$ normally (depends on size etc.). I been working with a friend of mine and were planning on doing a website were you could sell an buy Evisu jeans, he has been really busy so we only have the design as far, he haven't begun coding yet. If anyone is interested in such a project you could mail me: [email protected].

Denim Fanatismé.

img1059114603.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

True Religion Jeans - Joey Twisted Flap Flare Jean, Dark Vintage Wash (goes well w/ my dunk low pro sb hemp cascade)

Diesel Zaf 77 84V wash (goes well with my Mowabb terminators)

Diesel Zathan 82M wash (goes well with my cole haan tucker oxford dark brown)

I'll update this as well, ever relevant topic. :)

A.P.C. New Standard Fit (Yesterday, concert)

Lee 151Z Grade1 1960's model

Sugar Cane 421 0-wash

And to answer Geowu's question: The ones I have seen from the Evisu Paris line that has a leather patch that resembles the old cloth patch they used back in the days is excellent quality and cut. This is what I would call the superb standard of Evisu Jeans, they do also cost 28-50.000Yen. (Which is 300-500$).

Denim Fanatismé.

The Arc - Hitting the selvage from August 1st 2005.

xx01.gif

Edited by skecr8r on May 7, 2005 at 03:21 AM

sorry but i fnk the nu nu evisu that hav jus come in the shops for summer 2005 are terrible theyre all funny boy jeans... rubbish fades an slashes in.. theyve tried 2 go 2 trendy..

some of the evisu ive got ive never had a better paid of jeans.. they sit so nice jus below ur waist.. an even tho theyre is so much fake evisu goin round ne 1 who knos evisu can tell the lil rude boys r wear fake evisu...

they say never judge a book by its cover. but if the cover looks good you pick up the book