What were the last three pairs of jeans you wore??

docdoom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first post weeeee

1) Nudie dry bootcut ola

2) YEN Orange Label multi yoke-patch

and i think these will be my new favourites....

3) Seven FAMK NYD Flynt's

i also picked up 3 pairs of levi's engineered jeans yesterday for under AUD$10 each!

Try it, you'll like it!

My last three? Ehm....well, I'm wearing a Rock & Republic jeans I bought at Atrium in January. I didn't bother to get the name of the model since I altered it to get rid of the bootcut anyways. Yesterday I wore the Straight Fit off the european Levi's Red collection which is one of my all-time favorite jeans. And on Monday I wore DeeDee from Tsubi, so it's:

Rock & Republic

Levi's Red Europe

Tsubi

If there aren't any dumb questions, does stupid people get smart just in time to ask a question?

Quote:

My last three? Ehm....well, I'm wearing a Rock & Republic jeans I bought at Atrium in January. I didn't bother to get the name of the model since I altered it to get rid of the bootcut anyways. Yesterday I wore the Straight Fit off the european Levi's Red collection which is one of my all-time favorite jeans. And on Monday I wore DeeDee from Tsubi, so it's:

Rock & Republic

Levi's Red Europe

Tsubi

--- Original message by The Norwegian Vote on Mar 23, 2005 11:28 AM

I've just recently bought a pair on of the 2004 levi red guys straight fit in this style

http://levis.wear.jp/item.asp?item_dat_id=5843

really nice jeans. I've pretty much had jeans from every season since RED began, and these are the first that feel and sit like a pair of jeans should.

recently it's been

1.apc standards

2.1947 501xx one/two wash jeans

3.s501xx one wash

Quote:

Edwin 505s

APC English cut (distressed wash from NYC store)

MHI Denihm

Just got my OSD selvage Howies jeans in the mail but I haven't tried them on yet (www.howies.co.uk). I'm pretty psyched to give them a shot though. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

--- Original message by peteyross on Mar 24, 2005 03:47 PM

How are those Howies working out?

I like them alot, but I've got too many jeans at the moment so I'll never get a chance to wear them in. They've got a great subtle pattern on the back right pocket though and other than that, they are very clean looking. The selvage is redline and thinner than most. The fit is a little straighter and wider (but not much) than a 501 Repro. I'll try to take pics sometime.

Which OSDs do you have Petey? OSD or "New OSD".

I think the stitch pattern on the back of the pocket is probably the coastline of Cardigan Bay in Wales - where Howies are based. Nice jeans, especially the fell inseam with the 3rd line of chainstitching down the middle. (also in the yoke seam).

I haven't even worn them yet so no washing yet either. I'm contemplating sending them back just because I'd like to wear the hell out of them but since I work in an office, I really won't get a chance to do it. If anyone is interested, I can let them go for $US75 (I originally paid 50pounds shipped to New York) Its gonna cost me a fair bit to send them back to the UK from NYC so I could set up an auction on ebay if anyone is interested in them. They are great jeans and its a shame that I won't ever get to break them in. Hmmm....maybe I should keep them....Howies you're making this too hard!

straight leg helmut lang distressed (5 years old now, washed twice that I know of, easily my favourite pair)

oki-ni/evisu (with the red godhead print on the back pockets, have decided that I hate them utterly)

Chip and Pepper OG (close second to the HL - love them)

Quote:

I haven't even worn them yet so no washing yet either. I'm contemplating sending them back just because I'd like to wear the hell out of them but since I work in an office, I really won't get a chance to do it. If anyone is interested, I can let them go for $US75 (I originally paid 50pounds shipped to New York) Its gonna cost me a fair bit to send them back to the UK from NYC so I could set up an auction on ebay if anyone is interested in them. They are great jeans and its a shame that I won't ever get to break them in. Hmmm....maybe I should keep them....Howies you're making this too hard!

--- Original message by peteyross on Apr 7, 2005 06:57 AM

Size?