**HUNT FOR OCTOBER**+baseball thread+

Larry Bird

whats up with these astros? they gonna pull off the unbelievable? pooor st. louis...cmon albert, save your team again tonight....good to see oakland in the playoffs..first time since what? 2000? as much as i hate the yankees, its thier year...no boston? hahahahaha. those sneaky twins....los angeles in the west...i can live with that.

post your predictions, thoughts...anything baseball.

^^^^

yea, for the american league im pulling for oakland...i like zito...bet the yankees are gonna pick him up next season though :mad: plus ive always loved the athletics colors (that green/yellow is killer son!!)

national league im rooting that the astros pull that shit off against the cardinals..i think the mets are gonna take the pennant even without pedro martinez though...

im guessing its gonna be another subway series unfortunatly...

a few words...

-i have full postseason tickets for the a's, i hope to cream the tigers so we can play NY

-i can't believe we're going to lose Zito after the postseason

-four days left till the division series

-fuck the yankees

:)

-kiya

i was sitting in a yankee's stadium seat for two hours tonight, until they announced the rain out...

A little controversy too from last night, Mussina didn't warm up, but Verlander threw 10-15 long tosses before one of the grounds crew finally came over and told them the game was called. Typical Yankees, always lookin out for #1