I got a supercrush on Canice

MilSpex

I dunno, despite her left wing preachiness and the brakes on her fixed gear I cant stop thinking about that girl. opposites attract or maybe its just my asian fetish?

I wish girls I knew dressed more like her. I had a dream about canice last night..it wasnt G rated neither..

Canice, if you`re reading this, feel free to PM me. I`m willing to travel to Canada. Thanks.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who doesn't dig canice and her style. Everytime I see a new pic of her on waywt it friggin makes my day.

She's like got good tomboy style but can rock sophisticated hot-chick too. I think I'm never gonna be in a relationship with a gal if she keeps bumping up my expectations in women like this.

So creepy.

haha you know it.

`super-creepy`

So anyone got any details on Canice? Real name? Address? Phone number? Get at me. Thanks in advance. haha

(Attn Minya: this post is a joke, but my op is for real...can`t stop thinking about that girl - I think Im in love ~~ :)

has there ever been an online wedding before? we could make it on cnn. or ripleys believe it or not.

ill be the priest. cheap and ddml could be the ring bearers.

england could be the best man. and minya could be the bridesmaid.

Begåvningsreserven could be the band. and will could be the drunk guy at the party.

what kind of ceremony do you want? jewish? japanese?