I got a supercrush on Canice

MilSpex

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I aint got laid for a super-timeperiod. maybe thats got something to do with it?

6+ months and you are officially in the Monestry......

If one of our boys is monestry side he gets the piss taken out of him constantly,

But on the flip side he gets props, set up, wing man pampered.

Its a good system

MilSpex, if you come to Canada, lets go out on a date before you settle down with Canice. I deserve that much, at least.

Definately Minya...or I`ll meet u in Tokyo

You too Canice. Come out to Tokyo this xmas.. I`ll show you some spots, maybe you can show me some too, we`ll get something to eat (I`m buying), have a coffee, talk about the old supertalk..whatever...c`mon PM me.. :)

Doesnt this thread strike anyone as kind of..errr...creepy? Since when do romances, even weirdo online romances, play themselves out in public on message boards? Can you think of anything less romantic then declaring your love on SUPERTRASH? Something about this reminds me of middle school...

I feel like I'm in middle school, and we're all standing around Milspex and Canice, "kiiiiiiss! KIIIIIIIS!!! Milspex and Caniiice sitting in a treee.... B-A-N-A-n-a-s!"

cuz yeah, this thread is bananas

Omg. This is just a jumpstart thread... this is like a bad disease, it's gonna spread. Whatch out superfuture ladies, you're next. :P

Oh and it seems that the more you ignore us... the more we will make asses of ourselves. :cool: