NYers: Callous and Alife shoes for $24.95

bargecharge

Just a head's up - went by Training Camp on W. 45th between 5th and 6th the other day, and they've gotten in big - around 100 pairs each I'd say - clearance shipments of Callous and Alife shoes. Sitting on the floor in the back.

The Callous are from their last (final) season (www.calloushands.com), Alife are from last winter maybe - when they were doing the knock-off Red Wing boot, Kennedy slip-on etc.; all for the whopping price of $24.95, or, erm, 2 for $40. Not a huge fan of Alife (although they're still a steal for this price), but for Callous' quality this is ridiculous...

It's all the first collection of Alife that came out. Look good on a picture but not in real life. Not hating but it's true. They do have las years alife but for $75 i think. That place has made bad purchases season after season. I remember when they had hundreds of gravis shoes that were going for $10 and noone would even try them on.

I called today because I didn't get the chance to go by Training Camp-

there are none of the Vans-style Alife slip-ons; these are all last winter's

stock of red wing style boots, kennedy slip-ons, and mr. rogers slip-ons.

There are some older Everybody Lows in suede and leather in various colors, and

there are some older Everybody Hi's in suede and textured leather from

a couple of seasons ago, and some of the really old and really ugly shoes

that say RTFT across the side in a futuristic font. All the shoes are 24.95,

or two for 40- I don't know where this guy heard/saw 75 bucks.

The guy said they have all sorts of Callous sneakers, all colors, full size runs in most

models. Same pricing as the Alife stuff.

Oh and, Training Camp doesn't make bad purchases. Part of TC's business is liquidating dead stock for different shoe companies. A lot of people don't know the history of TC, but they're probably one of the most respected NYC sneaker shops in the industry- they get a ton of stuff that people don't even realize they get.

all Brown or Tan everybody highs ? size 10.5 or 11 ?

Thanks

I'll give ya $50 shipped if you cop anyone ?

Also name off the other textures / suede colors etc colorways .. if you could

What color is ICE in this shoe white right ?> http://www.calloushands.com/models/obelix_green.htm I like that a lot !

The camo ones, newer season rtft's were $75 like a month ago. That's what i'm talking about. I know the store gets a lot of respect but it has gone downhill a last couple of years. I remember them having wallabees and mad exclusives not to mention good looking sales girls. Now they employ fucking ex mcdonalds cashiers.

Checked it out yesterday... was a little disappointed in the red wing look alikes (I was hoping for Red Wing quality for 25 bucks, but I think that was too much to hope for). The only showing that was kind of attractive was the moccasin-ish sneaker. Didn't pick anything up because I have way too many shoes at the moment.