ChaseDizzy

Uniqlo X Helmut Lang (Plokhov)

I got the grey basic crewneck from this, it dropped this morning in NYC

ByLFcmRCUAAEoHh.jpg

Material feels soft and nice enough. You can definetly do much worse for $40 but it's also nothing to get overly excited about. The fit is a bit on the fashion/smedium end but so you can go regular sizing if you want a snugger fit or size up one to have it be a bit more relaxed. 

sv4usGEl.jpg

2kIWIoQl.jpg

Here fit pics. These are L, Im 6ft 85ish kg atm. jean size is 32.  Its hard to see the details so I bumped exposure and contrast a bit which makes them look washed out but they are black.

I agree with homi, Not all that special but good for $40. if you were looking for some sweats anyway may as well get the fashiony ones.  

SF store has lots in stock. Didn't see the sweats oh snap posted though. Didn't pick up anything either, very meh collab for me.

sv4usGEl.jpg

2kIWIoQl.jpg

Here fit pics. These are L, Im 6ft 85ish kg atm. jean size is 32.  Its hard to see the details so I bumped exposure and contrast a bit which makes them look washed out but they are black.

I agree with homi, Not all that special but good for $40. if you were looking for some sweats anyway may as well get the fashiony ones.  

How much do the waistband stretch? 

Like Homi29 said, might have to size up on the sweaters since they run a little small

@oh snap

dead at the pockets. want because of pockets. how deep are hip pockets? any kind of closure on the thigh pockets? lol here i was thinking i wasn't going to cop any of the pants or what goddamn

Hip pockets are pretty deep. They go down maybe 3/4 of the way down the thigh pockets. I actually said "whoa these pockets are pretty deep" when I put my hands in. Each thigh pocket has two snaps at the bottom corners of the flap.

whats the inseam on those? 

Im about a 32inch inseam. I can get an actual measurement when I get home later.

How much do the waistband stretch? 

Like Homi29 said, might have to size up on the sweaters since they run a little small

Ill do a relaxed and stretched waist measurement when I get home well.

Waist is 43cm laid flat. They stretch about 10cm more

Inseam is about 70cm

Rise is 38cm

Hem is 13cm

Size L

Edited by oh snap

Waist is 43cm laid flat. They stretch about 10cm more

Inseam is about 70cm

Rise is 38cm

Hem is 13cm

What size is this?

Pretty amazed at the hype behind this, it's a collection of fancy gym clothes. Still gonna cop tho~

^ tried ordering with my Visa, tried 3 times and apparently they were all declined. 

Called my bank and said the first transaction went through and money was taken from my account, but no confirmation from Uniqlo..

men's page is wonky - you have to use the filter at the top and tick the boxes.

anyone without access to webstore or the stocked stores, pm me and i can proxy for you

edit: looks like they fixed it. the international rapist bomber is sold out

Edited by skeetinmynose

bomber sold out within 10 minutes of it going live. crazy.

kinda happy I didn't get the chance to drop 60 bucks on that piece, I know as soon as I got it'd I'd be really unimpressed. not really, but thats what i'm going to tell myself as I search for another fall jacket.

Well you can't really expect much for $60 anywhere as I'm sure the one they had was the best its going to get for that price range.

Anyways I just bought the parka hoody and cargo sweatpants, went normal sizing.

Had some funny business with items in cart/out of stock appearing after order. Called and had it sorted. Got the long hoodie.

Check back if your item was out.

Had some funny business with items in cart/out of stock appearing after order. Called and had it sorted. Got the long hoodie.

Check back if your item was out.

I had the similar problem also. I just refreshed a few times then it re appeared

for the crew necks, what size should i be getting if i don't want it tight.  i am usually a 46

for the crew necks, what size should i be getting if i don't want it tight.  i am usually a 46

I think you just go true to size, its slim fit. I'm 5'11 and 165 pounds and went with a medium

I think they might be releasing stuff in stages or something. They have some pieces out but not others. I want the bomber with the slat pockets (not flap pockets) but I havent seen it in store or online in japan yet.