untrue

Undercoverism mens S/S 15

Posting Images:

- For the purpose of posterity, please avoid hotlinking (making posts or topics using images with URL’s from a domain such as style.com), as sites often change their links or take collections down after a while. To prevent your thread from being blank in a few months time, if you wouldn’t mind taking a moment to re-host the images, it’d be a great help in the long run.

- If you need help posting images, please see hap's guide.
Edited by bill

kinda getting tired of the whole band as inspiration thing now. television's cool though.. i remember people ripping on interpol's obstacle 1 because it sounded like marquee moon. i'm glad the collection doesn't look like television cosplay but the collection itself is really just okay at best (some nice pieces here and there though).

The coats and footwear are too sick, the tartan printed rider jacket is pretty awesome as well...

^Agreed. I like this a lot and am always curious to see what Jun is doing with the capsule collections, which i've connected strongly to and gave me a chance to revisit the artists and get a bit of history and research.

Some of the Television pieces are a bit over the top.. hopefully the t-shirts will be more unique. That Noise Music Lab sweater is sick and I hope they make that into a shirt as well or a hoodie. I also hope the Televis jeans are real.

I think some of the pieces and fits are really dope, but I feel like there are better ways to integrate certain musical aesthetics and inspirations from bands (like I think Jun did in a few of the fits) than just plastering their pictures and lyrics on shirts and jackets. I was hoping that the references would becomes more subtle, rather than more obvious.

the wide brim hats are very nice, def need in black. what's goin on w the toe on the side zips?

I think they are metal toed boots and the toe was sanded past the suede revealing the metal. The red background reflects but I think it's just plain brushed metal. Very cool imo

I think this collection is too much but the hats, boots, some jackets, and ribbed jeans are cool