Got my Slim Jims today!

Telix

I've been wearing a pair of RRDS for 8.5 months, and have been wanting some slimmer fit pants. I decided to take the plunge with these Slim Jims. These are 33/32, which are damn tight but not unbearable. They stretch so I think I'm sticking with 'em and not keeping the 34/32s I ordered as well. They are much softer than my RRDS were upon first wear, and thinner. They are already super comfortable, and the inseam is perfect! I was afraid I'd have to cuff again.

I didn't like that Nudie didn't even do the colorful outstitching like most brands do nowadays, though. Cuffed these things are boring as hell.

Pics (and I'm aware the t-shirt fits a bit poorly):

DSC_1642.jpg

DSC_1643.jpg

DSC_1647.jpg

how do you think the denim compares to levis lvc 1947's? Thanks!!

between a slim jim and a '47, the '47 is a heavier weight denim ( im not exactly sure on exact specs but i believe '47 is a 12.5 oz denim and the slim jim is a 10 oz). the slim jim is also a non selvedge dry whereas the '47's are a redline selvedge. the fits are also not entirely similar but both work well for me.

• 1 month later...