the greatest photograph ever taken

minya

There's really nothing to get. I mean, if you don't think a fat LA hipster with an "ironic" mustache "ironically" wearing a BAPE shirt with "ironic" huge sunglasses is funny... then I don't know how to explain it.
damnIam, you have to admit he is a bit chubby, perhaps overweight would be the best description? I mean he doesn't need to become a rail, but he could shed a few pounds.

Edit:

ddml, you think so? Maybe, I think it's his bloated face that gives me the impression of chubbiness.

Haha I'm the third person to quote the og post. Maybe I should just go home.

OK maybe a little chubby, but most of the body types that seem to be revered or this website are decidely underweight so I just wanted to comment that he is definately average on the real world scale and it appears that he could bench press alot of the people on this website regardless of his cheesy mustache.

He's definitely overweight.

Disregarding the weight issue, there's no excuse for the mustache (or the BAPE shirt, for that matter).

Also snugglepony fucking rules ahahahahaahahaha

(DDML, too, for the Philip Seymour reference. Man, that would be a sweet part for him to play :cool: )

• 6 months later...
Isn't that Milton from Office Space? Still enjoying his profits I see.

i am watching office space on comedy central, and remembered this thread. oh and yeah that guys overweight we have a similar build.

• 4 weeks later...