endovanera < anyone heard of this brand before?

masuerte

Saw this @ Productdose's Las Vegas fashion-fair entries. Holy moly man, I'm hyping this up!:

http://www.endovanera.com/

Totally superfutureworthy:

1.Slim/skinny shirt/cloats/ties.

2.Japanese Dry Denim.

I love the double-breasted coats they have. I'm all flustered and I want to make giggly talk if anyone has more info about these guys.

they're out of orange county really close to where i am. I have only seen their jeans which were super slim but they didnt even have all the cuts at the store that i went to. These guys are definitally people to keep an eye out for cause they're really gaining momentum

OMG I had a newbie brainfart and didn't search...

Dammit.madafaka!

• 3 months later...

Breathing new life into a pretty damn old thread here, but I just picked up an endovanera hoodie, and I'm pretty stoked on it. It's the "crimson" hoodie, but pics on their website really don't do it justice.

img7281jw4.jpg

img7282zu4.jpg

I love the gigantic oversized jedi-hood:

img7283zv7.jpg

lots of interesting subtle detailing, like the sweater-ish knit of the outer part:

img7287gj3.jpg

great simple but interesting, comfy slim-fitting hoodie!

Haha, well I'm flattered that my pictures have made so many people interested. I should get a finders fee from endovanera.

I tried on the double-breasted jacket today and saw the single-brested. I wasn't nearly as impressed with them as I am with the hoodie. For as thick and high quality as the hoodie feels, the jackets just... don't. They're super thin and the button aren't as sturdy as they look in the pics. I could'nt find a mirror to see how the double-breasted coat looked, but it was definitely pretty slim (slimmer than the hoodie in the same size) and the arms were pretty short (whereas the hoodie's arms are pretty long). The double-breasted coat was priced at $320 and the single-breasted was $300.

Anyway, here're a couple more pics of some details... more fuel for the fire.

blurry and color's way off, but here you can see the cool shoulder-stitch pattern:

img7300ww7.jpg

lining on the hood:

img7301sv2.jpg

profile shot of the hoodie - notice the cool shape of the (HUGE) hood itself - I like the way the bottom points out a bit... it makes the hood lay niceley over my shoulders when it's down:

img7306vg4.jpg

**note - dog hair was extra

i still really want to know where to buy this stuff, im in europe

I haven't seen anywhere to buy them online, but if you reeeeally reeeeally want, you could tell me what you want and I can see if I can get ahold of it and ship it to you?

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...