herpsky

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol look at my post above yours.

i knew someone would post it -__-

id like to keep this low key as possible

id wanna pick up stickers, the cuban link cap, uptown cap, 14th backpack, 12th backpack, gash olear tee...if they dont have any of these...then F it lol

That would be near impossible... I'm sure slamxhype and hypebeast are already all over this.

sadly yes...

i hate those sites.

without them a ton of people would be outta the dark (I wish)

i get my info talking to people who work in the stores here and networking.

Denim: I believe it was around $670. It was definitely in the 6 hundred area.

Jackets: About $500 or so.

That sounds like a reseller detterant but

i honestly dont know.

I just hope those resellers get pwn3d like those PS3 resellers did.

A few of my friends who waited too long to sell i.e. waiting over 3 days after the drop date lost $ reselling ps3s.

Off topic, but does anyone know if the 5 panel box caps vary from year to year? I have a speckle and a woodland camo and they seem identical. I just picked up a camo off of ebay and it feels strangely off. Were the earlier box caps different construction?

up until 2003 most of the the box caps were nice and deep and had the paper 'made in usa' tag at the back. in 2003 they changed the construction and they got much smaller and shallower. This past spring 06 season they modified the construction to make them bigger/deeper again, thankfully. which camo one did you pick up?

up until 2003 most of the the box caps were nice and deep and had the paper 'made in usa' tag at the back. in 2003 they changed the construction and they got much smaller and shallower. This past spring 06 season they modified the construction to make them bigger/deeper again, thankfully. which camo one did you pick up?

Thanks Rythmandsound, and Airflight. My speckle in 03 has the US tag (also found also in Supreme backpacks) and my 06 woodland camo, although missing the tag, has a similar type construction. This one seems way less sophisticated. I didn't get deep into supreme till 03, but have some a few items that go as far back as 98, but still never a box cap pre 03'. Thanks for the help guys. I just depise fake shit, so any info helps.

BTW I think this is an 04/05 hat, but any information that saves me from fake jiggy shit is appreciated.

Oh BTW, I've been dying for the digi camo, but ended getting a plain camo.

here is a link to an old ebay auction of the hat. i paid a little less, but it looks similar if not identical to this cap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPREME-CAP-BOX-SHIRT-BAPE-RARE-DUNK-CAMO-CAMP-CAP-RARE_W0QQitemZ300059646931QQihZ020QQcategoryZ15687QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

usually?

this is the very first warehouse sale since the brand launched in 1994

Supreme will have it's first ever warehouse sale. Selling samples, one-offs, and back stock. We are offering goods that were produced over the past 10 years.

Thanks Rythmandsound, and Airflight. My speckle in 03 has the US tag (also found also in Supreme backpacks) and my 06 woodland camo, although missing the tag, has a similar type construction. This one seems way less sophisticated. I didn't get deep into supreme till 03, but have some a few items that go as far back as 98, but still never a box cap pre 03'. Thanks for the help guys. I just depise fake shit, so any info helps.

BTW I think this is an 04/05 hat, but any information that saves me from fake jiggy shit is appreciated.

Oh BTW, I've been dying for the digi camo, but ended getting a plain camo.

here is a link to an old ebay auction of the hat. i paid a little less, but it looks similar if not identical to this cap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPREME-CAP-BOX-SHIRT-BAPE-RARE-DUNK-CAMO-CAMP-CAP-RARE_W0QQitemZ300059646931QQihZ020QQcategoryZ15687QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the speckle caps were spring/summer 05, and i don't think they had a tag on the inside? none of the ones i've seen post-2002 have had tags on the inside, but i've not seen all of them by any means. thankfully there's not a whole lot of fake box caps up on ebay these days, and the ones that are fake are completely obvious.

I went to the Union parking lot sale a few years back. I grabbed a few of the beanies that came out to match the supreme his. I can't remember the exact price, but it was between 5-15 bucks.

My friend does the auditing for Paul Frank and I get to go to their sales and its usually

50% off.

Barneys warehouse/hanger is pretty insane, too. Some items are 70-80% off, but then there are those that are still way overpriced o be in any sale, least a warehouse sale.

Stussy Warehouse sale is pretty cool. This is not open to the public, and a friend of a friend got me in. Most of the samples are in Medium. And everything is around 50% off, with t-shirts having a bigger discount. I got a few choice one off sample jackets.

Oakley Warehouse sale is all 50%. Happens about twice a year and you pay $10 to get in. Snowboard gear is awesome. Pants are usually $50, and jackets are $60 or so. This is top notch gear too. Seam sealed zippers, waterproof/breathable, insane quality for the price.

I guess that's all I can really say. Expect 50% off, and scattered szies. Lines to pay will probably be just as long as those that allow you to get into the sale. I suggest paying with cash. Lines are always shorter. Check your shit before you leave. Make sure you are not overcharged and you get what you paid for. Since there is no recourse for sample sales once you leave the premise.